Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
PIDzxd.png

P5SNXd.png

Integrated with up to date uninstall technology, IObit Uninstaller 5 helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows "Add or Remove Programs" fails. Besides removing unwanted applications, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before every uninstallation. With the new added Toolbars Uninstallation Module, IObit Uninstaller 3 helps you remove unwanted toolbars thoroughly.
Clean & Light PC

Is your Windows PC running slowly after installing piles of software? Have you ever installed a program with a bundle one? IObit Uninstaller 11 solves these problems for you. It is designed to remove any unwanted software and even bundled software in one click. Besides, the enlarged database can help users remove 5x stubborn software and 30% more residuals, which only takes half the time than before. That can better return users a cleaner and lighter PC.
Safe & Smooth Browser

Malicious toolbars and plug-ins may record or steal your browsing data, as well as slow down. IObit Uninstaller 11 can remove browser plug-ins and toolbars to protect your privacy. And the enlarged database can identify more malicious plug-ins and toolbars on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. In addition, new Browser Notification Block can help users turn off annoying pop-up notification while browsing online, it can give you a smoother online environment.
Do-not-Disturb & Secure Surfing

Disturbed by the spam notifications and intrusive pop-ups repeatedly? You may want to stop them from a single site or from all of the ones on the browsers that you enabled unknowingly. Tick our Disturbing Notifications before scanning. It will list all the pop-ups that you allowed on Windows Apps and websites. With only one click, all of these annoying pop-ups and notifications are be disable on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, and all the Windows Apps. Congratulations! You've got a more secure, fast, and smooth surfing experience now.
Fast & Healthy System

IObit Uninstaller 11 not only uninstalls programs, but also cleans up the leftovers. Once it finds out the left associated files, folders and registries, it will display on the top of the program list to remind you to clean in time. Plus, it can remind you of available updates for all software to make sure your programs are safe from attackers who are searching for weaknesses to attack your PC.

Complete Uninstall

Completely remove all unused programs including stubborn and bundled ones as well as Windows apps.

FREE UP DISK SPACE
In-depth Clean

Automatically clean leftovers of uninstalled programs, even those left by other uninstallers.

AUTO PERFORM DEEP CLEAN
Safe Surfing

Automatically remove malicious and advertising plug-ins for safe Internet browsing.

MAKE BROWSING SAFE
Software Health

Manage software permission, fix uninstall issues and block annoying notification prompts with 1-click.

SMOOTHER SURFING
Installation Monitor

Monitor all changes made to system during program installation and revert them when uninstalling.

MAKE SYSTEM INTACT

What's New

Enhanced leftover scanning algorithms to find and clean more leftovers
Software Health now supports disabling Firewall permissions
More customizable options for Software Health
Added support of customizing Infrequently Used Programs and Large Programs
Enlarged database to remove 500 more stubborn programs
Supported F5 refresh
New language added: Latvian
Fixed all known bugs

P5SnH9.png

PIDAEt.png
PID2M9.png

PIDOfJ.png
PIjRXJ.png

P5S3Kt.png

See the "Readme" text file.

P5S4L8.png

File Size: 26.4 MB

like.gif

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
please fix the file please. the archive is corrupt.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years

I install the file check it, then only upload it here. no corrupt. Try again.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Use a reliable app like winzip, winrar or 7zip to unpack the archive. Choose one, download the latest version, and try again.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great looking share @Tamilkings , A very useful app. Thank you for sharing this with us. :):)

beechy

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Tamilkings many thanks for the share

kostas13

Banned
Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@@Tamilkings many thanks for the share

callmepete15

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
34.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks again for the share

FutureSelf

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
271 GB
Uploaded
23.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the program!

jurenz

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
18.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks you for sharing sir

maxpowells31

Downloaded
102.4 GB
Uploaded
521.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thanks for the upload, bro. Very useful.

Bigman007

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
33.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the upload man

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.7 GB
Uploaded
1,023.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for uploading sharing this ! Works a treat here for myself

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the update and share.

Kristijan4o

Downloaded
26.1 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thank you for this upload!

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Thank you Tamilkings, for this
must have and awesome share. :)

kamikaze_82

Downloaded
794.2 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How do you properly install this? I know I'm not supposed to run it after the install but it does so automatically. Right when I click finish I made sure I ended any task related to it as well as services that could be related to it then I applied the Medicines but it's still the free version. Do I have to do this while not connected to the internet?

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
How do you properly install this? I know I'm not supposed to run it after the install but it does so automatically. Right when I click finish I made sure I ended any task related to it as well as services that could be related to it then I applied the Medicines but it's still the free version. Do I have to do this while not connected to the internet?
Once installed open task manager this app related all services end then open Medicines folder copy files and paste to the installation folder.

kamikaze_82

Downloaded
794.2 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Once installed open task manager this app related all services end then open Medicines folder copy files and paste to the installation folder.
I appreciate the help. I got it to work on my own now. It was IObit Malware Fighter quarantining the Medicines file. Specifically the "bb2018.dll" file.

kamikaze_82

Downloaded
794.2 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I appreciate the help. I got it to work on my own now. It was IObit Malware Fighter quarantining the Medicines file. Specifically the "bb2018.dll" file.
Well.. it's really Bitdefender that was messing it up. I removed Malware Fighter entirely and it worked.