Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2021 v21.0 R4

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/xh5miu

TurningPoint

Banned
Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Figured out what i did wrong!
What did you do wrong?

NeWGuy2277

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Nigrin

Thanks for sharing this much useful software much appreciated

mcoleksajr

Downloaded
126.6 GB
Uploaded
783.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
HOLY SH*T! I've been looking for a new version for ages! THANK YOU!!!!!

Analyst44

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I must have done something wrong. Installed correctly but not activated. Wifi turned off.
Hi @Kchanna, first time user of TeamOS. Great site. Thanks to the mods and creators for all their efforts. ?

I installed using the instructions given (not my first rodeo with Quickbooks, lol!), but when I open a file, I receive the Activation Screen. Is this normal? I don't mind dismissing this when I open the software. I just want to make sure that nothing will get locked out eventually (I know not to update and Auto Update is turned off). I don't want to start using the 2021 version and then have to go back and have to make entries into the older version of the software given you can't downgrade from newer to older.

Here's the screen I am talking about:

Did I do something wrong in my installation or is this normal behavior? I installed with no internet, closed everything, installed the patches, opened and everything appeared fine. The second time I opened and every time after, I've had that Activation Box.

Thanks so much to you or anyone else who has the answer!

mcoleksajr

Downloaded
126.6 GB
Uploaded
783.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi @Kchanna, first time user of TeamOS. Great site. Thanks to the mods and creators for all their efforts. ?

I installed using the instructions given (not my first rodeo with Quickbooks, lol!), but when I open a file, I receive the Activation Screen. Is this normal? I don't mind dismissing this when I open the software. I just want to make sure that nothing will get locked out eventually (I know not to update and Auto Update is turned off). I don't want to start using the 2021 version and then have to go back and have to make entries into the older version of the software given you can't downgrade from newer to older.

Here's the screen I am talking about:

Did I do something wrong in my installation or is this normal behavior? I installed with no internet, closed everything, installed the patches, opened and everything appeared fine. The second time I opened and every time after, I've had that Activation Box.

Thanks so much to you or anyone else who has the answer!
I get the same thing, but haven't had any issues with functionality of the program. I even have a legit accountant/payroll subscription being used in the program and the activation popup still appears. It shows licensed, just not activated, when I hit F2 from within the QB desktop window. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, too, but the program does still work after about 3 weeks of dealing with dismissing the activation prompt window. Ironically, I'm here on the Team OS site today to see if there was anyone else having the same issue and had an answer. So you're not in this boat alone. LOL

Bu Lih

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Mine quit working yesterday after dismissing the activation dialog one too many times.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
These from Intuit Inc. they can be boring sometimes. Sometimes i want to mess up their accounts.

Bu Lih

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
These from Intuit Inc. they can be boring sometimes. Sometimes i want to mess up their accounts.
Go ahead... But if you post something that works you don't have to deal with these kinds of comments ;)

Kchanna

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Same thing here. Showing not activated.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
a b c d e f g

Analyst44

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
a b c d e f g
I didn't quite understand what you meant with this post, @Nigrin . When I look at mine, I see my license and product number + 30 licenses. I'm worried that, like @Bu Lih , eventually the software will no longer work because of the Activation screen I get every time I open it. They may have a counter that keeps track of how many times you dismiss it or a time period where they eventually boot you after X days.

For what it's worth, I installed 21.0 R6P from the file I downloaded from here. If others are not having this issue with an earlier release (R4 or R5) can you let us know? The issue with Quickbooks is once you "upgrade" a file to a new release (in my case from 18.0), you can't go back to an earlier version without entering everything manually that you did in the upgrade. There's one way to backtrack but it's a real pain to do. I am trying to avoid that scenario and already have a month of data in the 21.0 R6.

If the hack/cracked files do not provide a permanent solution, I'd like to know so I can figure out what to do or go back to using 18.0 with the disabled/expired functionality (bank feeds, etc).

@Bu Lih do you know how long you had it before you got booted? Either timeframe or number of uses?
@mcoleksajr, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks everyone!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@Analyst44 a b c d e f g is just a five-word condition for to post a comment :) next thing...you're is very paranoid...
next thing...30 is just a number that means nothing...next thing...the risk is, if you don't take the risk

Analyst44

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Haha. I think I am misunderstanding you, @Nigrin.

I uninstalled the application today given I found other comments saying the same thing outside of TeamOS. I also tried R5 given there were some comments that it was activated, but mine wasn't. There's a 30-42 day maximum use without activation (i.e., the precious validation code), so I'm just going back to 18.0 and will do the Bank Feeds by hand. That's the only reason I ever really upgrade (when they cancel functionality after three years).

For anyone else who finds this thread, unless there's an activation, my impression is you'll get frozen out. This has happened to me countless times with other versions of non-activated Quickbooks over the last 10 years.

If someone else figures out how to Activate, that'd be awesome! Seems like there's no working full Medicines of QB out there after 18.0 as far as I can tell.

Thanks again for your attempt, Nigrin.

Kchanna

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Haha. I think I am misunderstanding you, @Nigrin.

I uninstalled the application today given I found other comments saying the same thing outside of TeamOS. I also tried R5 given there were some comments that it was activated, but mine wasn't. There's a 30-42 day maximum use without activation (i.e., the precious validation code), so I'm just going back to 18.0 and will do the Bank Feeds by hand. That's the only reason I ever really upgrade (when they cancel functionality after three years).

For anyone else who finds this thread, unless there's an activation, my impression is you'll get frozen out. This has happened to me countless times with other versions of non-activated Quickbooks over the last 10 years.

If someone else figures out how to Activate, that'd be awesome! Seems like there's no working full Medicines of QB out there after 18.0 as far as I can tell.

Thanks again for your attempt, Nigrin.
On my 7th day and always have dismissed the activation page. It shows license number but "not activated" Lets see how long this lasts.

Downloaded
84.4 GB
Uploaded
193.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for your effort in sharing this

YankeeFan

Downloaded
152.5 GB
Uploaded
239.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Analyst44 a b c d e f g is just a five-word condition for to post a comment :) next thing...you're is very paranoid...
next thing...30 is just a number that means nothing...next thing...the risk is, if you don't take the risk
I downloaded the version from with the RAR file name "Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 2021" [no version number] the read me installation instructions were signed Dr. Zero

The problem I had is ownership/admin of the account was designated as someone else at an AOL email address. I couldn't change it as you are supposed to be able to via the intuit.Camp method. When attempting to change ownership, the intuit.camp verification codes never sent after 5 tries. At least they didn't get sent to my email.

I have since deleted the program and all associated files. I am not going to run a financial management application that does not allow absolute 100% control.

I don't know but something smells like phish!!

YankeeFan

Downloaded
152.5 GB
Uploaded
239.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I downloaded the version from with the RAR file name "Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 2021" [no version number] the read me installation instructions were signed Dr. Zero

The problem I had is ownership/admin of the account was designated as someone else at an AOL email address. I couldn't change it as you are supposed to be able to via the intuit.Camp method. When attempting to change ownership, the intuit.camp verification codes never sent after 5 tries. At least they didn't get sent to my email.

I have since deleted the program and all associated files. I am not going to run a financial management application that does not allow absolute 100% control.

I don't know but something smells like phish!!
i have a screenshot of the problem but no way to post it

YankeeFan

Downloaded
152.5 GB
Uploaded
239.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have a screenshot of the problem but no way to post it
disregard above comments- the block is so you can't link the instance of QuickBooks with the developer Intuit to obtain enhancements etc. at least a far as I can tell. which make sense given the license issues.

Javed9000

Downloaded
17.9 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
After one month my Quick book software has been expired and its not open. it required Validation Code. Kinldy fix it to save my data.

G Andreas

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
269.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you great job, just what I needed.