Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Internet Download Manager (IDM) - V6.41.1.1 (EN)(+Fix)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Internet Download Manager (IDM) - V6.41.1.1 (EN)(+Fix)

This upload includes the fix for corrupt error, registration getting reset, etc (some users will face this after 72 hours, afaik). No need to use any other pa*ch. I am just sharing here. Actual fix pat*h was done by someone else.

Internet Download Manager (IDM)
is a handy tool that allows you to increase the download speed, supporting resume and download on a schedule. According to users, Internet Download Manager is a great program to download your favorite software, games, cd, dvd and mp3 music, movies, freeware and shareware much faster! Internet Download Manager has a built-in logical download accelerator that includes intelligent dynamic file segmentation and secure multilayer download technology to speed up downloads. A comprehensive error analysis system and the ability to resume, will help to continue the download, interrupted due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown or power outages.
  • Dynamic file segmentation, which uses the rule of division into two parts.
  • Reuse of connections that have finished loading their parts of the file without additional login steps.
  • Configurable timeout time and number of connections to configure IDM for your connection type.
What's new in version 6.41 Build 1.1
(Released: May 25, 2022)
- Improved download engine
- Fixed problems with downloading for several types of video streams
- Fixed bugs

QvjMCW.png

coollogo_com-7466665.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent

After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.4.3.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e839108a6a679de3c8737819a2fe25fedf8b799e
  • Loading…

ChickenMan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
298.7 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So how to apply those thing ?? I don't see any instruction. Execute the 32/64Bit first then only IDM 6.41.1.1 Medicines V18.0 or the other way round ??

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
So how to apply those thing ?? I don't see any instruction. Execute the 32/64Bit first then only IDM 6.41.1.1 Medicines V18.0 or the other way round ??
Use the pa*ch 32 or 64 bit as per your need. Ideally 64 bit. The other "pa*ch file I did not remove since it came with the package. Also, I shared as received, and thought since this is a very old piece of software, everyone would be aware of the usage.

Last edited:

ChickenMan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
298.7 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Use the pa*ch 32 or 64 bit as per your need. Ideally 64 bit. The other "pa*ch file I did not remove since it came with the package. Also, I shared as received, and thought since this is a very old piece of software, everyone would be aware of the usage.
I had been using IDM for years but never see this 32/64Bit thing but nevertheless thanks for the info.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I had been using IDM for years but never see this 32/64Bit thing but nevertheless thanks for the info.
X86 and X64.
86 is 32bit. 64 is 64bit cpu.

Edit: What I mean to state is that IDM has always come in both variants. I have used mostly 32 bit, as it doee have lesser load on my CPU. 64bit for me has always been an overhead.

Last edited:

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Dear @mobi0001 thank you for this update. Unfortunately for me it reverts back to 6.40.11 when I apply the Medicines. I guess its a Medicines for that version thus the "downgrade". Yet it still works fine without that dreaded msg of corrupt file etc. So I will keep using it in its older version state until a newer Medicines comes out hopefully in some next release. Best regards and again thank you!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Dear @mobi0001 thank you for this update. Unfortunately for me it reverts back to 6.40.11 when I apply the Medicines. I guess its a Medicines for that version thus the "downgrade". Yet it still works fine without that dreaded msg of corrupt file etc. So I will keep using it in its older version state until a newer Medicines comes out hopefully in some next release. Best regards and again thank you!
That is odd. I tried before sharing. Probably, it might have gone corrupt. I will check in a few days time once when I reinstall Windows. I have as of last evening deleted Windows from my system and switched to PopOS fully.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Uploaded the new version, which is out today. The pa*ch has been updated as well.

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Uploaded the new version, which is out today. The pa*ch has been updated as well.
Heartfelt thank You dear @mobi0001 !!! Will seed till the sun rises from the west! :)

midou13

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks a lot friends for the upload i will try it now

agasHunter

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you for the upload, i hope it wont bother me as the other's when they lose the registration

Kevin300

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this upload the one I download before was not working asking for activation again hope this fix work.