Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Internet Download Manager 6.40.11.1 (EN)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the upload. Anyone getting the "IDM is corrupt" message? Installed this version and it still happens :(
Q7udqq.png

This error right? This is a server error and a bug as well. Have raised it with IDM for bug fix. Hopefully it will not be an issue with other mods, since there they hard code the cr a c k.

wensheng

Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
7.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OMG Downloads are disabled for your country
Thank any way

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the share.

killfred

Downloaded
110 GB
Uploaded
21.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the share and hard work on this!

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
23.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing. Keep sharing it helps a lot!

ricolesch

Downloaded
89.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Did you use the ac ti va tor?
yes bro i did now it worked sorry

TheDarkgg

Downloaded
200.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The last version and the last Medicines "Ali.Dbg" dont working on the long time:

Why did you lock the topic?

Same bug for me!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Q7udqq.png

This error right? This is a server error and a bug as well. Have raised it with IDM for bug fix. Hopefully it will not be an issue with other mods, since there they hard code the cr a c k.

The last version and the last Medicines "Ali.Dbg" dont working on the long time:

Why did you lock the topic?

Same bug for me!

To be honest I didn't download my IDM from this thread but from another one that comes pre-activated, but after a few days that message appeared, the only thing I did was close that window and that's it, everything works correctly. :)

Nagendra Sardar

Banned
Downloaded
44.5 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
........ ............................................................................................thank you for the release

DARKSIDE94260

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you! works great! this is very useful!

JohnCale47

Downloaded
82.3 GB
Uploaded
175.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the upload. Anyone getting the "IDM is corrupt" message? Installed this version and it still happens :(
Yes Sir im getting..Tried Reinstalling Multiple versions actually ..all get this

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you my brother Nice Program

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Yes Sir im getting..Tried Reinstalling Multiple versions actually ..all get this
This is a server bug and I have already raised this. Nothing to do with any pat ches or any mods. This error comes randomly even on trial versions.

lsutigers527

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
314.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the upload! Works great!

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is a server bug and I have already raised this. Nothing to do with any pat ches or any mods. This error comes randomly even on trial versions.
a server bug? so this "IDM is Corrupt" warning is happening even with fully legitimate, non-Medicines edited, base trial versions of IDM itself? Here I thought IDM pushed some kind of special query function to detect if ANYONE was running a Medicines version of IDM

so overall this is an issue tonec needs to fix themselves and nothing the patchers/Medicines-teams need to "fix" and/or worry about?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
a server bug? so this "IDM is Corrupt" warning is happening even with fully legitimate, non-Medicines edited, base trial versions of IDM itself? Here I thought IDM pushed some kind of special query function to detect if ANYONE was running a Medicines version of IDM

so overall this is an issue tonec needs to fix themselves and nothing the patchers/Medicines-teams need to "fix" and/or worry about?
I got the same error with trial version meself.

JohnCale47

Downloaded
82.3 GB
Uploaded
175.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
To be honest I didn't download my IDM from this thread but from another one that comes pre-activated, but after a few days that message appeared, the only thing I did was close that window and that's it, everything works correctly. :)
It will appear again, ive closed it multiple times now..takes somtime to appear again though

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
one interesting message I got when I uninstalled my repack of IDM and installed a base trial IDM, was it detected corrupted registry settings and offered to repair some but that it might miss some, and this was after using revo uninstaller pro on deepest scan settings for everything. refresh my memory, wasn't there some tool from here or somewhere else that specifically erased IDM leftovers (files/folders/settings and stuff)?

beyond that, one culprit must be some registry setting that stays even after multiple installs/uninstalls of IDM, both cracked and non-cracked

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
one interesting message I got when I uninstalled my repack of IDM and installed a base trial IDM, was it detected corrupted registry settings and offered to repair some but that it might miss some, and this was after using revo uninstaller pro on deepest scan settings for everything. refresh my memory, wasn't there some tool from here or somewhere else that specifically erased IDM leftovers (files/folders/settings and stuff)?

beyond that, one culprit must be some registry setting that stays even after multiple installs/uninstalls of IDM, both cracked and non-cracked
Almost everyone is getting the same message, us they said is probably from IDM behalf
I uninstall it and install the latest repack version and the message gone...................

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
well, this repack here was my last attempt at eliminating that annoying popup, but no go. every repack I use, no matter how recent or how old gives me that warning popup and attempted redirect. frankly, I don't think this is a mistake from tonec at all, this has to be on purpose and I dont think they'll acknowledge it nor fix it