Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked HP PAVILION 15 e015tx AMD RADEON HD 8670M DRIVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Plz anybody provide me HP PAVILION 15 e015tx AMD RADEON HD 8670M Graphic driver for Win 10 64 bit. I tried HP official drivers but nothing work. Every time blue screen of death appear after driver installed. Thanks in advance.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
[1] Which Version Do You Use of Windows 10 ?

[2] Did You Try The Official Latest AMD Driver ?

Revision Number
Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 Optional

File Size
425 MB

Release Date
7/14/2020

I Faced The Same Problem You Talk About on a Laptop Belongs To My Friend , Every Time I Try To Setup The Driver [ Lenovo Driver ] or Amd one , I Get a Blue Screen - Windows Freezes [ Can't Use it Again ]
My Friend Has an old Driver [ 2014 or 2015 ] , It Worked But It's Too Old

Last edited:

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
[1] Which Version Do You Use of Windows 10 ?

[2] Did You Try The Official Latest AMD Driver ?

Revision Number
Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 Optional

File Size
425 MB

Release Date
7/14/2020

I Faced The Same Problem You Talk About on a Laptop Belongs To My Friend , Every Time I Try To Setup The Driver [ Lenovo Driver ] or Amd one , I Got Blue Screen - Windows Freezes [ Can't Use it Again ]
My Friend Has an old Driver [ 2014 or 2015 ] , It Worked But It's Too Old
I tried windows 7 64 bit every edition and win 10 64 bit every edition. I also tried official amd graphic driver. Nothing works.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
and win 10 64 bit every edition
Sir , I Didn't Ask Which Edition , I Asked About [ Version ] 1809 - 1903 - 1909 - 2004 !!

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Budd , I Didn't Ask Which Edition , I Asked About [ Version ] 1809 - 1903 - 1909 - 2004 !!
Every version

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Your problem has to do with an incompatibility between Intel and AMD latest drivers on older laptops. Long story short, AMD driver somehow detects the IGPU as main graphic card and... crashes.

Leshcat labs is a company that makes drivers specifically for this case and developed the so-called Catalyst UnifL Driver. It incorporates in one package both intel IGPU and AMD Radeon drivers. You can read more on their site and also check the other solutions they offer. Download the driver from the link below by copy/paste since we can't post live links. My advice is, to do a format again after you download the package so you have a clean windows setup to try. After installation, make a system restore point, and install a newer catalyst on top, it should work fine. If not use system restore to roll back and stay with the older version of Catalyst. Also, make sure you choose the right hardware from the list.

PAHTYW.png

Link to download (use copy/paste)
Code:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/leshcatlabs/

Let us know how it went and the best of luck.

PS. This driver is an excellent solution for many similar issues with other laptop brands too, that also have Igpu and AMD graphics.

Last edited:

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Your problem has to do with an incompatibility between Intel and AMD latest drivers on older laptops. Long story short, AMD driver somehow detects the IGPU as main graphic card and... crashes.

Leshcat labs is a company that makes drivers specifically for this case and developed the so-called Catalyst UnifL Driver. It incorporates in one package both intel IGPU and AMD Radeon drivers. You can read more on their site and also check the other solutions they offer. Download the driver from the link below by copy/paste since we can't post live links. My advice is, to do a format again after you download the package so you have a clean windows setup to try. After installation, make a system restore point, and install a newer catalyst on top, it should work fine. If not use system restore to roll back and stay with the older version of Catalyst. Also, make sure you choose the right hardware from the list.

PAHTYW.png

Link to download (use copy/paste)
Code:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/leshcatlabs/

Let us know how it went and the best of luck.

PS. This driver is an excellent solution for many similar issues with other laptop brands too, that also have Igpu and AMD graphics.
Ok i will try this software and then i reply my result.
I tried your software but no luck. Blue screen of death appeared again.
Anybody solve my problem. Thanks in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Can you screenshot the bluescreen or give us the error code? That will help a lot.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can you screenshot the bluescreen or give us the error code? That will help a lot.
here is the screenshot. Plz slove my problem. Thanks

here is the screenshot. Plz slove my problem. Thanks
Screenshot not uploading. Only Torrent extension file uploading msg showing.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
to the thread starter.. If I where you, I have to install hp support assistant. workaround can be easily administered by you, and the assistant. From bios update to drivers can be easily done. The ram, graphics problem that may cause bsod easily identified thru the hp tools

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Screenshot not uploading. Only Torrent extension file uploading msg showing.
You can use a site like or to upload and share your image with us.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
to the thread starter.. If I where you, I have to install hp support assistant. workaround can be easily administered by you, and the assistant. From bios update to drivers can be easily done. The ram, graphics problem that may cause bsod easily identified thru the hp tools
I have already used hp assistant but not success. When installing amd driver bsod appeared.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
I have already used hp assistant but not success. When installing amd driver bsod appeared.
I've been using HP for almost 7 years, I noticed that coz of bsod on my machine wasn't the driver. It was a defective hardware. such ram, or video card none the less. And sense your using hp, I didn't ask you to post screenshot on error code if you notice it. By the way, have you tried to test your hardware using HP tools? If yes, post the ss of the entire test. That is needed as we go along the process of solving your request. If you're with me, for now forget third party apps lets focus on hp tools automated diagnostic tools.

Last edited:

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You can use a site like or to upload and share your image with us.

I've been using HP for almost 7 years, I noticed that coz of bsod on my machine wasn't the driver. It was a defective hardware. such ram, or video card none the less. And sense your using hp, I didn't ask you to post screenshot on error code if you notice it. By the way, have you tried to test your hardware using HP tools? If yes, post the ss of the entire test. That is needed as we go along the process of solving your request.
I used hp diagnostic tool. Every test passed.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
yes I understand that,, but you can still run your machine after a restart

I used hp diagnostic tool. Every test passed.
I need to see the screenshot of the result. ;)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Sadly the text in the photo is not clear enough to read. If you don't mind an extra step, use this software from here (links to download at the bottom of the page)
Code:
 https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
It's a BSOD viewer and it will tell you in detail what we need. it looks like the screen below.
chrome_2020-07-20_18-51-13.jpg

After you see the error codes, please post them here.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
I've done figuring out your problem brother. HP PAVILION 15 e015tx AMD RADEON HD 8670M has no support for x64bit . unfortunately, There are no W10 x64 graphics drivers available for that model video card anywhere to be found. No HP business notebooks come equipped with that video configuration which would be the only place they would exist. My recommendation, stay on x32 bit.

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
May
I've done figuring out your problem brother. HP PAVILION 15 e015tx AMD RADEON HD 8670M has no support for x64bit . unfortunately, There are no W10 x64 graphics drivers available for that model video card anywhere to be found. No HP business notebooks come equipped with that video configuration which would be the only place they would exist. My recommendation, stay on x32 bit.
Ok i will try 32bit OS. Then i tell u.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
May

Ok i will try 32bit OS. Then i tell u.
wish you goodluck,, and make sure to have ram below 3.25gb for x32bit

Lalit82

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have tried every solution. But not success. So i have compromised with only intel graphic hd 4000. Thanks for support guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.