Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to Make a Multibootable Mac OS Drive With different Mac Flavours for installing operating System on Macbook using Windows PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello Techies, I have some dmg files of various operating system that run on mac. I wanted to create a multibootable drive single drive (FLASHDRIVE) to be able to independently choose the operating system I wanna install on my mac (like Ventoy Stuff). Any Ideas plz or is there a possibility. Wanted to create a bootable drive (my purpose).

Tuy Sabaidie

Downloaded
350.6 GB
Uploaded
485.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi,

It's very easy, just first create several partitions in your USB flash drive according to your needs. After you can create USB Boot in each partition of your USB.

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi,

It's very easy, just first create several partitions in your USB flash drive according to your needs. After you can create USB Boot in each partition of your USB.
What I Need (Only using Windows Operating System to Format the drive and make it bootable to be able to run on mac)

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years

Reptile

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for Help but my point is that there are various kinds of these multiboot flash drive creator but none of them support the .dmg format of the macos image file thus end up being unusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.