Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem How to get Windows 10 original license aftet format?

kasun84

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
My hp laptop had original windows 10. I had an issue so i formatted it and used cracked windows 10 version from here. Now i wanted to install windows 10 and original license. License key not in the physically visible and only windows 10 logo sticker on the back side of the laptop. Can anyone help me to install and get the genuine key?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
After formatting that info might be gone... But here are some links for you to look at... https://www.teamos.xyz/google-search/?q=Product+key+Recovery Good Luck!

kasun84

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Factory installed is -win10 as appeared in the bios.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
If the key is in the bios, just install the exact version of Windows that came with the laptop, like Home, Home N, Home S, etc and Windows will pull the serial from the bios.
Note here: THE EXACT same version, You can not install Windows Pro using a Windows Home S license as an example.

Otherwise, you will need to go to the website or call the company's support line, show proof of purchase (probably) and they will tell you what to do. but don't tell them you installed Windows from other sources. Just say you formatted the disk.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Windows 10 licensing operates on Digital Entitlement. The hardware fingerprint is stored on the activation servers and your license in the form of retail/oem key or upgrade is tied to the hardware.
So after you install Windows on an OEM hardware and connect to Internet for the first time only the key is used (fetched from the firmware automatically ) and if it's genuine license it's granted and it permanently records it on licensing server. Next time when you reinstall windows (Same edition) , as long as HW fingerprint is same, when you connect to internet license is automatically granted by the activation server.
Despite there are a few apps that can fetch the OEM key from bios and show it to you.
Note that on OEM hardware with key in BIOS even the correct edition is automatically selected during install. You do not need to enter any key anywhere.

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years
key should be in the bios use freeware windows key viewer

dondoncatuba

Downloaded
29.9 GB
Uploaded
118.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
if you want an orignial iwindows 10 jsut go to website of mircrosoft...but be sire you have license key.