Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to fix locked thread No Edit Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,

Recieved a notification from mod to fix the thread asap but how to fix the locked thread as i couldn't find any edit option in my thread ?

Please help.

here is the thread url link https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/micro-11-pro-22h2-22621-741.188982/

kind regards
Mahesh

MediumSteak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
the one and only solution is contact the staff

reference:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
340.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
When you have a locked thread always ask permission to any staff to unlock it🔓😉

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thread was lock on finding it was not done correctly. CAN U FIX or try again but first read the posting guidelines. Read and follow closely

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
looks like things are getting complicated with too many pre-requisites. Well its better to look for the stuff or content rather than some art work like Windows Cover page.

By the way i didn't locked my thread, some mod has locked it because of no Windows Cover page, virus result image etc.

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thread was lock on finding it was not done correctly. CAN U FIX or try again but first read the pisting guidelines. Read and follow closely

So you want me to post a new thread again according to the guidelines, rather than editing the locked thread ?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read this carefully

When you are ready and able to follow all the instructions, ask here again for a staff member to unlock the thread so that you can fix it.

If you think that the rules are too "complicated with too many pre-requisites" for you then let us know and we will remove the thread from the forums.

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Read this carefully

When you are ready and able to follow all the instructions, ask here again for a staff member to unlock the thread so that you can fix it.

If you think that the rules are too "complicated with too many pre-requisites" for you then let us know and we will remove the thread from the forums.

Nobody has the patience to request or plead to unlock the thread, people are busy in their life and doing some favour back to the community.

you should respect their contribution rather than asking them adhere to silly protocols.

In my case

Layout of upload threads
All upload posts must have the following format:

1) A clear exact title. Do not to use words like Medicines and Medicines in the title. ( Yes i Fullfilled it )
2) A small to medium size opening image. ( Didnt Posted Windows art Cover )
3) A description of the upload. Give credit to the original author. ( Myself, I am the author for this stripped down version )
4) System requirements, both hardware and software, if applicable.
5) Some screen captures. Between 2 and 4 images is ideal. ( Didnt Posted Windows 11 Desktop screenshots )
6) Installation instructions. ( Everyone knows how to install windows)
7) Virus reports. Virustotal is the preferred way to check. ( Virus report, i submitted the report, this is the fist time i came across something like this)
8) At least one download link. Registered users cannot post torrents. ( Posted the link from approved mega file hoster)

So i just missed Windows Cover art work ( frankly i never made one nor i uploaded for my releases which i have been doing for fast 11 years in other forums) and Some Windows 11 Desktop screenshots, by the way my stripped down versions are stock without any modifications.

Just for these things your penalizing and locking the thread, ok i still didn't reprimanded. At least should have enabled edit option to correct the stuff.

But i have to post a message requesting my thread for unlock, this is ridiculous.

I am professor at an uni, people come from different backgrounds, its not fair to enforce rules on them. Anyways looks amateur or childish to me.

You are free to remove or delete my threads.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I will trash it.. This is over. No need to go on with you at this point.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Your threads have been removed from the forums because you refuse to follow the site uploading rules.

In future, please do two things for me
1) Do not try to upload anything else if you are not prepared to follow all the rules.
2) Try to behave like the professor you claim to be, not like a spoilt child.

Status
Not open for further replies.