Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks How to Enable God Mode in Windows 10?

WhiteLocks

eXPerience
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
774.5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
God Mode is an inbuilt, but hidden feature of Windows that provides additional customization options for the operating system.

With Windows 10, all the Settings of the operating system are kept under Settings App, and categorized between System, Devices, Network & Internet, Personalization, Update & Security, Privacy and more.

Enabling God Mode, also known as 'Windows Master Control Panel Shortcut', in Windows 10 essentially unlocks a backdoor of the OS to access 260+ additional settings from a single folder.

Follow the steps given below to enable the God Mode in your Windows 10:
Create a new folder on your Windows desktop (New > Folder) and save it with the name:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

The folder’s icon will change to an icon as of a Control Panel. Double-click on the new icon to see your universal settings panel.
You can name the folder other than "GodMode"; before the Period (.).
Now, click the folder, open it and get god-like access to more than 260 functions and tools.
Some functions are unique to Windows 10 while others are similar to the previous versions of Windows.

How to Use God Mode?

You can drag and drop any of the commands to your desktop in order to create a shortcut for the command, but it will be pinned to the Start screen.

The average user probably wouldn't use this feature.​

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @WhiteLocks

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
God Mode is an inbuilt, but hidden feature of Windows that provides additional customization options for the operating system.

With Windows 10, all the Settings of the operating system are kept under Settings App, and categorized between System, Devices, Network & Internet, Personalization, Update & Security, Privacy and more.

Enabling God Mode, also known as 'Windows Master Control Panel Shortcut', in Windows 10 essentially unlocks a backdoor of the OS to access 260+ additional settings from a single folder.

Follow the steps given below to enable the God Mode in your Windows 10:
Create a new folder on your Windows desktop (New > Folder) and save it with the name:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

The folder’s icon will change to an icon as of a Control Panel. Double-click on the new icon to see your universal settings panel.
You can name the folder other than "GodMode"; before the Period (.).
Now, click the folder, open it and get god-like access to more than 260 functions and tools.
Some functions are unique to Windows 10 while others are similar to the previous versions of Windows.

How to Use God Mode?

You can drag and drop any of the commands to your desktop in order to create a shortcut for the command, but it will be pinned to the Start screen.

The average user probably wouldn't use this feature.​
Great, but I have a shortcut for Main CPanel created already when I installed 1903?

Persona436

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
nice post.. thanks for sharing.....
can you make some thing for this ......
I want These options on My Desktop???

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
nice post.. thanks for sharing.....can you make some thing for this ......I want These options on My Desktop??ht
You have to use winaero tweaker software to see desktop context menu and also see Easy context menu 1.6 softwares available here you can add a bunch which can fill all the screen :D

noobong

Downloaded
50.8 GB
Uploaded
151 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
nice post.. thanks for sharing..can you make some thing for this ...I want These options on My Desktop???
This will Help

Persona436

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Buddy For a Cool info

You have to use winaero tweaker software to see desktop context menu and also see Easy context menu 1.6 softwares available here you can add a bunch which can fill all the screen :D
is this is the Option you are Talking about?

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
is this is the Option you are Talking about?
Yes & easy context menu also have additional options

Persona436

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes & easy context menu also have additional options