Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing How to combine multiple .bin files ?

Kalat3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hello,

I recently downloaded a torrent that contains multiple .bin files along with a single .exe file. However, there are no instructions on how to merge these files into a single executable. Could you assist me with this?

Thank you very much!

Solution
Combining multiple `.bin` files typically involves concatenating them into a single file. You can do this using various methods depending on your operating system and your familiarity with command-line tools. Here's a general approach using command-line tools:

1. **Open Command Prompt or Terminal**: First, open your command-line interface. This could be Command Prompt on Windows, Terminal on macOS or Linux.

2. **Navigate to the Directory**: Use the `cd` command to navigate to the directory where your `.bin` files are located. For example:
cd /path/to/your/bin/files

3. **Combine Files**: Use the `copy` command on Windows or the `cat` command on macOS or Linux to concatenate the `.bin` files into a single file. For example, on...
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Under Windows you can use CDMage to merge all tracks in a single .bin file, with the corresponding cue sheet. On Mac and Linux you need to use the command line utility BINMERGE. Both are FREEWARE and able to merge multiple BIN / CUE / EXE files into one disc. Please reply if that works fine. Direct link below as coded.

https://www.videohelp.com/software/CDMage

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
đź‘‘ Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Combining multiple `.bin` files typically involves concatenating them into a single file. You can do this using various methods depending on your operating system and your familiarity with command-line tools. Here's a general approach using command-line tools:

1. **Open Command Prompt or Terminal**: First, open your command-line interface. This could be Command Prompt on Windows, Terminal on macOS or Linux.

2. **Navigate to the Directory**: Use the `cd` command to navigate to the directory where your `.bin` files are located. For example:
cd /path/to/your/bin/files

3. **Combine Files**: Use the `copy` command on Windows or the `cat` command on macOS or Linux to concatenate the `.bin` files into a single file. For example, on Windows:

copy /b file1.bin + file2.bin + file3.bin combined.bin

And on macOS/Linux:

cat file1.bin file2.bin file3.bin > combined.bin

Replace `file1.bin`, `file2.bin`, and `file3.bin` with the actual names of your `.bin` files. `combined.bin` is the name of the resulting combined file. Adjust the file names as needed.

4. **Verify**: After the command executes, you should have a file named `combined.bin` in the same directory. You can verify this using file explorer or by using the `ls` command on macOS/Linux or `dir` command on Windows.

Always ensure that you have backups of your original files before performing such operations, just in case anything goes wrong.

Solution

Kalat3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks a lot guys, I see now

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
May I know what you exactly have downloaded? Is it some sort of app/software? What happens when you run the exe file therein
.bin is I believe general binary data format that can have multiple uses right from images to firmware updates.

znop01

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
200.9 GB
Uploaded
802.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
May I know what you exactly have downloaded? Is it some sort of app/software? What happens when you run the exe file therein
.bin is I believe general binary data format that can have multiple uses right from images to firmware updates.
Ditto... Inquiring minds want to know :cool:

Kalat3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
In fact, both cases applied in my case.
1. a torrent with bin / cue
2. a torrent with bin and an exe, where you had to click on the executable and the installer would do the rest.
so the tutorial also helped.
Thank you very much for your kindness