Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Hosts Files To Block Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Not many people will know what this is, but its one of the manditory things id suggest. There is a file called 'hosts' It is located here: "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
yes, and you can edit the host simply with notepad :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Not many people will know what this is, but its one of the manditory things id suggest. There is a file called 'hosts' It is located here: "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"
And i know too many i mean bunch of peoples i mean too many peoples already know how to block and how unblock websites.
Google is friend of everyone and it can solve all the questions or it can direct you to place to get solution from. Google results > < and everywhere it shows you how to edit host and where it located and what it do and does. Anyways....I have no idea what kind of help & request thread you have made buddy, No Offense it make sense to me but it won't make sense to all of them either it's request either you're referring something off-track. In my opinion you tried best way to charge post/thread actually.

Folks, Kindly follow this thread to get proper knowledge:

Thread has been Locked & marked as completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.