Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hosting Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
216.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
a little dilemma.

I want to share programs but I have problems where to upload it.

example:

mediafire I only have 10 gb of which 8 gb is occupied approximately.

Mega I have 20 gb and 12 occupied approximately.

I have googledrive for personal use and study.

and the other 2 approved hosting do not work for me, I suppose they are blocked by where I live.

Will there be other sites that you have evaluated where else to upload?

I have seen 2 good hosting. I do not place them here so as not to have problems.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Hi Mate. What are the other 2 good providers that you are referring to? You can put in their names here. Also, you can check with admins on how you can have a workaround, if you have no way out (if and only).
Moreover, you can always create new accounts on Mega, etc via temp-mailDOTorg.
Also, what I am aware is most of the sites do not require accounts to access upload functionality.

Glad to assist further.

M

Mr. Zsky

Get unlimited shared drive and upload whatever you wanted to share...

Go here - https://td.msgsuite.workers.dev/

• Enter any name
  • Enter Your mail on which you want to create a shared drive. ( Not personal account )
  • And choose a university/college from the list
Many of you wondering How these works?
So there are many big institutes which have a large number of students … so they don’t check these drives.

Warning - Don’t upload any of your personal data there … This is only for storing some backup data like courses, softwares, games, etc.

~ Reply if this solved your issue :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
216.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hello colleague.

the other 2 are:

krakenfiles and doodrive

thanks for the comment.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Get unlimited shared drive and upload whatever you wanted to share...

Go here - https://td.msgsuite.workers.dev/

• Enter any name
  • Enter Your mail on which you want to create a shared drive.
  • And choose a university/college from the list
Many of you wondering How these works?
So there are many big institutes which have a large number of students … so they don’t check these drives.

Warning - Don’t upload any of your personal data there … This is only for storing some backup data like courses, softwares, games, etc.

~ Reply if this solved your issue :)
This one needs to have a google account linked. For simple people to create a new google account anonymously would not be easy. Hence, I would not second this method tbvh, at least for people who aim simple.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
hello colleague.

the other 2 are:

krakenfiles and doodrive

thanks for the comment.
Thanks for that mate. However both of the sites are from the same provider (hosting provider), and both force targeted as well as general adverts, unless someone knows or uses blockers (and those might not allow download with ads blocked).

I suggest you check for a nextcloud instance and get admins to check if you can be allowed for that. Nextcloud does not give ads, nor does it have any adverse materials. Fully open source.

M

Mr. Zsky

This one needs to have a google drive. For simple people to create a new google account anonymously would not be easy. Hence, I would not second this method tbvh, at least for people who aim simple.
Anyone can use this on their a/c , there is no problem at all, i'm using it for more than 2 yrs, or if you are more concerned do not use personal a/c.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Anyone can use this on their a/c , there is no problem at all, i'm using it for more than 2 yrs, or if you are more concerned do not use personal a/c.
Yes, I know that, and that is why I stated what I did above. If you gaze the sentences and pointers made by the OP, he/she seems to be a simple folk trying to gather ways around. Meandering courses would be confusing and fatal here.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Some info to help:

Mediafire and Mega:
No one said you can have only 1 account. You can make several accounts and upload and share all you like. That way you keep your own account safe and use burner accounts in case something goes wrong

Google Team Drives
Better avoid using such shares if you can, or make sure you use an account you don't care about. The main reason is that Google has quotas on the drive that are based on both bandwidth (about 700 Gb a day) as well as No of file transactions and the links are often taken down and may take down your account too.

All other options that are not included in the uploading guide.
The links will be simply removed. You can use them for you but not to share here.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count