Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked HIT & RUN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Pls, help fix this seeding issues. I have been getting notifications that I have hit & run Even though I knew that I seeded the torrents I downloaded. Sometimes I just went ahead and zap it just to avoid piling it up, today I just got notified with 5 hit and run which already seeded or zapped.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
5 i see and you have uploaded nothing. Let them seed for 72 hrs.. and they will disappear from list.. no zapping crap

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Right now your profile shows 3 pages of inactive torrents and NO seeding torrents. That is why you have hit and runs.

Hit and run

You must seed every torrent you download for a total of 3 days (72 hours) or until its ratio reaches 1.0 or more.
You can seed for 3 days or reach a ratio of 1.0. You do not have to do both.
You do not have to seed the 72 hours continuously but if you stop seeding for more than 7 days then you may get a Hit and Run warning.
It is not necessary for anyone to download from you, you just have to seed.
If you have seeding bonus points then you can "zap" a Hit and Run.

To keep a good ratio, and to avoid Hit & Run, you need to seed whenever you are online, not just for a short period after downloading.

Maximise your seeding time by configuring your torrent client to start automatically when you start Windows:
* In qBittorent the option to select is Tools > Options > Behaviour > Start qBittorrent on Windows start up
* In uTorrent it is Options > Preferences > General > Start uTorrent on system startup

Seeding will not always result in uploading but it will always earn bonus points that can be traded for upload credit.

Read this

I hope that makes it clear.

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hello ditto for me
just like i see i sent a message i am caught by hadopi injunction legal action i put a VPN surfshark thank you for reablilté for sharing torrent sometimes i but also qtorrent better for me

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hello ditto for me
just like i see i sent a message i am caught by hadopi injunction legal action i put a VPN surfshark thank you for reablilté for sharing torrent sometimes i but also qtorrent better for me
The same reply to you. Read my post above. You are online but not seeding. That is your problem.

You are not allowed to use a VPN to access this site but you can use a VPN for your torrent client and for direct downloads. It is your responsibility to configure your VPN correctly.
You can check what torrents are actually seeding here

GEEIBEI

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Right now your profile shows 3 pages of inactive torrents and NO seeding torrents. That is why you have hit and runs.

Hit and run

You must seed every torrent you download for a total of 3 days (72 hours) or until its ratio reaches 1.0 or more.
You can seed for 3 days or reach a ratio of 1.0. You do not have to do both.
You do not have to seed the 72 hours continuously but if you stop seeding for more than 7 days then you may get a Hit and Run warning.
It is not necessary for anyone to download from you, you just have to seed.
If you have seeding bonus points then you can "zap" a Hit and Run.

To keep a good ratio, and to avoid Hit & Run, you need to seed whenever you are online, not just for a short period after downloading.

Maximise your seeding time by configuring your torrent client to start automatically when you start Windows:
* In qBittorent the option to select is Tools > Options > Behaviour > Start qBittorrent on Windows start up
* In uTorrent it is Options > Preferences > General > Start uTorrent on system startup

Seeding will not always result in uploading but it will always earn bonus points that can be traded for upload credit.

Read this

I hope that makes it clear.
Thank you & God bless!

kevinpeter

Banned
Downloaded
873.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
5 i see and you have uploaded nothing. Let them seed for 72 hrs.. and they will disappear from list.. no zapping crap
Me too having the same problem even though I seeded.very frustrating without statistical details.

Status
Not open for further replies.