Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hi all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmotion

Downloaded
839.3 MB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi Im from spain, I think this forum is strict I wasnt sure where to place questions maybe hidden in a thread of other, or If i am verified member or not ot vip or what is all that about or what else more, so I decided to place a thread here in presentations, seems one has to learn a lot of stuff before to do the things right, more when english is not my native language, and more when I come to take and not to give because I haven enoght knowledge to make an OS custom version also no time for it, and i also dont come to participate much in the forum but yes to be very grateful

I know what I want, a win7 lite version light weight but powerfull and useful, updated without telemetry spyware bloatware , only the essential, and I want to burn it in a CD or DVD, with english and spanish langs, english is ok for me but then I cant share it with others, I think a small os is basic, very suitable, for an old laptop for example, yes I want all lol, but i know is not possible all, so I want to know what would be the best choice, or make questions, i wonder if there are or can be make poll threads for users to say which 7 version likes them more, well i think thats all, if im insolent then have fun, is a good forum after all
ty :)

:rr: oppss

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
iF6d9.gif

Enjoy the Adventure.. :hi:
Here is Absolutely the Best Place to Look for all Guidance and Directions..

Read all the Rules and .. please realize how Really Important this is>> :nerd:
Best of Luck From Here On..

Status
Not open for further replies.