Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

[Help] Suggestion for OS in laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poshi

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
boss and sir can i ask if it's advisable to install Custom OS in laptop like Windows 10 Pro RS4 x64 Slim Build Xxl axeswy & Tomecar that apps store are deleted and some others.. i am just wandering about camera that removed.. because the laptop has a camera.. does it mean it's totally gone or does it not totally working if i install Custom OS that camera is already deleted in apps? or only it is only in apps? i am about to format a laptop of a friend.. so please give me answer.. thank you in advance! :angel:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
boss and sir can i ask if it's advisable to install Custom OS in laptop like Windows 10 Pro RS4 x64 Slim Build Xxl axeswy & Tomecar that apps store are deleted and some others.. i am just wandering about camera that removed.. because the laptop has a camera.. does it mean it's totally gone or does it not totally working if i install Custom OS that camera is already deleted in apps? or only it is only in apps? i am about to format a laptop of a friend.. so please give me answer.. thank you in advance! :angel:
Here we are again.. Posted in the wrong section.. Also You have the machine not anyone here so go ahead and see what you get then you will 100% know.
Moving to Help and Requests and Locking this soon..This kind of blind Help/request/discussion/solution has to stop. Please

Poshi

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
oh sir sorry.. i was just confused.. i'm really sorry :tmi::banghead:

Status