Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Help, Can't Activate Windows 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippy_hands

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi, guys! i really need help here, windows 10 was activated before, and fell out of it somehow...now i'm trying to activate it again with lots of activation softwares, and can't seem to get past this error code: 0x80070002
(in activation softwares, and windows settings ->"change product key")

I found out it means, my SLIC TABLE has malformed, and i will need to change the key, to an MAK one. or i need to repair my SLIC TABLE.

So can anyone assist me in this? as i really don't want to install fresh windows! :/

rajeeshap

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Try windows activation troubleshooter

1.jpg
70JyW

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
do you have a serial ?
if NO.
then use KMSPico they work nice and you'r windows is activated again in no time :)
we have it here somewhere , just type KMSPico in the search above the screen on the right :)

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Hi, guys! i really need help here, windows 10 was activated before, and fell out of it somehow...now i'm trying to activate it again with lots of activation softwares, and can't seem to get past this error code: 0x80070002

I found out it means, my SLIC TABLE has malformed, and i will need to change the key, to an MAK one. or i need to repair my SLIC TABLE.

So can anyone assist me in this? as i really don't want to install fresh windows! :/

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
buddy 1st unistall the already installed KMS services if it is installed then restart and then use again KMS pico or reloader by R@in

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Try windows activation troubleshooter

1.jpg
70JyW
damn why i didn' t see thsis 1st , buddy it is insider build so forget about activation cause if it is 15031 then it will not activate through any KMS service , better to wait for update of KMS

rajeeshap

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
damn why i didn' t see thsis 1st , buddy it is insider build so forget about activation cause if it is 15031 then it will not activate through any KMS service , better to wait for update of KMS

i think he is having windows 10 build 14393.3.

my screenshot was just to show him how to use windows troubleshooter.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

First of all make sure it's not Windows 10 Insider preview that you're trying to activate. Other then Insider preview you can activate any Windows 10 by using KMS.
Uninstall Previous activation as @The Rain already told you, and then Reinstall to activate windows by using and then restart your system to make that activation properly efffect.

How Uninstall Windows Product Key:
-Open Command Prompt (As Admins)
-Copy and paste the command below into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter to uninstall the product key.
Code:
slmgr /upk
-Press > Enter > Then Press > OK > When pop windows says successfully uninstalled.
-Don't close Command Prompt if it stayyed open. If it disappeared then open it again.....
-Now Clear the whole information if embedded at anywhere. By inserting this code:
Code:
slmgr /cpky
-Type or Copy/paste and Press > Enter.
-Press > Ok > When it says cleared successfully.
-Restart system and then use KMS Medicines to activate windows again.

Good luck mate. And make sure you're not making any mistake with method. Other then that, you can try uninstalling SLIC TABLE if it stopping anything to activate. :)

slippy_hands

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i fixed it, by clean installation. forgot about this post lol. i think i messed up my Windows Installation files, and could not repair them in any way. so i just took the easy/hard route!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years