Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hello i'm searching for this software... My Movies Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hello everyones....

i love this software My Movies 5 from Binnerup Consult but the free version is kinda limited compare to what a full version can allow to do...
i've been wondering if anyone could get a hand on the Professional version and put it on the teamOS forum...

the way u unlock the free version is using a points system on a user account and by contributing to grow their databases (movie, tv series) it gives u points... thus their databases is really complete for what i got in my collection....
so cannot do much with the software in question...

the softwares look like this:

PtiS8H.png

i just read on the website that there's a Professional Version of that software...
just hope that it doesnt use an account or have a way to bypass that and unlock the full Professional version...

or do you guys have any idea of softwares that allow to build a movie collection and kinda really good like this software i'm seeking the pro version or unlocked free version...?

keep me in touch,

best regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.