Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Generate multiple pdf files and send email

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesmoth

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
18.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Greetings.
I´m looking for a way or software to generate several(more than 100) pdf certificates using names from an XLS list and send it via email. I know how to record an action on Photoshop to generate the files, but after that I have to send the files one by one. I found a pluging for Acrobat called automailmerge but you have to pay for it. Maybe there it´s a another way to do it?
Thanks in advance

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@nesmoth have you try to use google ???
i just now have don that and i get alot way's on how to do this :)
i just have typed this (generate several(more than 100) pdf certificates using names from an XLS list and send it via email) in google :)

nesmoth

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
18.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If I´m asking here, it´s because have been doing some previous research. Already manage to create the certificates with photoshop, but the action of sending one by one its gonna take some time, plus the human error margin and the possibility to get blocked the email. There is a plugin for acrobat that does all these actions, but isn´t free. I came here asking if someone knows of another software or way to do it.

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you can create a macro for it using excel or word, but you would need to do some google search if you are not too familiar with macros or coding, in excel if you have a column of the email address and a column of the file path of the pdf it would be somewhat easy try combining VB codes you can find via google

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.