Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Gaming OS (19045.3391)

SoberD

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
202.7 GB
Uploaded
272.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Very Nice of you I am happy you worked hard.

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Great work thank you sir so much

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great OS only problems cant change to uk region and uk keyboard ..
Go into your settings and Language then add what want and move it up the list then if want can also remove other Languages there.

Ko16fjy

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
20 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Go into your settings and Language then add what want and move it up the list then if want can also remove other Languages there.
I have try but doesn't work!!have you tired the os yet or you suggesting to me...I use fbcanon windows 10 x lite and Windows 11 x lite ..and they all can get language and keyboard pack..but thank

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have try but doesn't work!!have you tired the os yet or you suggesting to me...I use fbcanon windows 10 x lite and Windows 11 x lite ..and they all can get language and keyboard pack..but thank
I'e tried and I had english no problem but if cant do way say then have to get fix by uninstall language have then try the download to add by the Language settings option.

Well I had english on this no problem but you have to make sure region is set where you are and try it again as you select add language in the settings then select which one want and once download click to move up as that makes it default and you can remove the others don't need as well..

hanyangpupu

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Hello, how to fix Intel HD Graphic Control Panel missing from taskbar or right click menu. I've try to reinstall driver manually from original website, driver booster, SDIO and Windows Update. Services in running automatic but still missing. May I know how to fix it?