Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct FTPGetter Professional v5.97.0.265 (Multilingual) - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Qg9RFd.png

Qg9mWh.png

FTPGetter Professional saves you time on FTP/SFTP updates! Plan your uploads and automate the workflow. Schedule and automate file transfers with a centralized console. Let your computer move or synchronize information securely between home and office automatically according to the schedule!

This program comes with a built-in terminal emulator, allowing you to connect and execute commands on a remote server via the command-line environment. Thanks to it, users can access various servers requiring the use of a terminal, perform file operations, navigate directory structures, and execute remote commands easily. A single shell script can make the server consolidate all files and folders into a single compressed archive, making it a snap to download.

FTPGetter detects new and updated files automatically, and uploads or downloads the changes according to the schedule. FTPGetter will perform the transfers reliably and on-time. The available cron-style scheduler allows creating advanced programmable schedules.

QKmt4A.png

Terminal Emulator
Automatic Synchronization
Custom Shell Scripting

Scheduled FTP/SFTP Uploads and Downloads
File Masks and Batch Processing
Execute custom commands / scripts before and after the transfer
SSH File Transfer Protocol and Proxy Server Support
Multithreaded processing to provide smooth multitasking experience

QKmbqe.png

Qg9C3s.png

Qg9b7c.png

Qg9Eqz.png

Qg938v.png

QKmEbU.png

Copy patched EXE to installation dir

QKmNyn.png

bYZD5p1.png

QKmp8q.png

Version - 5.97.0.265
File Size - 22.2 MiB (23,293,521 bytes)
MD5sum - f5333c26acc6833bdce507574b39cdea

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

goswami99

Thank You for this! :clap:

If You use it, do You know can I "send files from one to 4+ locations" simultaneously? It will save my dayS :giggle:

Thanks again :inlove:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years

goswami99

Thank You for this! :clap:

If You use it, do You know can I "send files from one to 4+ locations" simultaneously? It will save my dayS :giggle:

Thanks again :inlove:
You mean like to multiple servers? Sure, I haven't tried this yet but the software supports multithreaded uploads, so it should be possible.

From their website - "Work with any number of FTP and SFTP servers simultaneously and without delays. FTPGetter uses multithreaded processing to provide smooth multitasking experience."

:h:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

goswami99

Thank You :h:
That is something for which I look last, at least 2 Years! Shall inform You did I success

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

goswami99

... can I "send files from one to 4+ locations" simultaneously? ...
but the software supports multithreaded uploads, so it should be possible.
..by multithreading, they talk about the internals of the executables and not that it'll broadcast. Each connection is going to use up it's own bandwidth.
But I guess you can install this on each place and daisy chain each one to a next one ( just an idea )

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
In addition to the program being multithreaded simultaneous uploads to different servers is possible too... the website lists it as one of it's features (unless I misunderstood the original question)

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
... program being multithreaded simultaneous uploads to different servers is possible ...
They could have used forking. It'd be good for those curious to google what multithread, fork, etc. is.
So yes, the software may indeed have more than one connection but is not necessarily due to using multigrading in their code :)

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Ah, I assumed they meant like creating different threads for different connections to servers/uploads... my network topology knowledge isn't very strong :p

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ah, I assumed they meant like creating different threads for different connections to servers/uploads.
Yes. You are right. But, is not because of multithreading ( hence the invitation to search online about what these technologies entail ).
They could claim that they use mutex or semaphores, and they do, but would also not be the reason it does what it does.

Tho my first answer was to clarify that FTP uses TCP and that it would not broadcast like UDP could and save bandwidth ....

"send files from one to 4+ locations" simultaneously? It will save my dayS :giggle:

... that is the reason that would save time, as bandwidth is the limitation, and not the ability to run any number of FTP clients at the same time. ( in my interpretation of the post )