Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Fractal Shapes 3

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Q22Es9.png

Q22pY8.png

Q22b6d.png

Hello and Good Day to You. Been quite busy again with the shelters and caring for
the displaced families. Times are a bit rough, but with a strong will and faith, we're
tougher. Just a simple layout of some fractal wallpapers created by me, Amelia, using
Adobe Photoshop 2022 and a few custom plugins for the enhancements. Enjoy.

Q22nzt.png

Please view fullscreen at 1920x1080 resolution. I've included a wallpaper file which may be opened with Winrar
FILE SIZE: 11.95 MB

Q223NJ.png

Q22sl5.png

Q22STg.png

Q221Jm.png

Q22ynq.png

Q2APZQ.png

Q22H6R.png

See plenty of fresh new software uploads to try out. How nice it is to visit this TEAMOS
community and its forums knowing we have such remarkable and talented uploaders.
Thank you for your wonderful efforts.
As Always, In Loving Regards,

Q22a2U.png

:h::h::h:

Q22rYn.png

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
What is this again????? You are not uploaders you are artists :rock::rock::rock:

trevorz06

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what is this bro and where is the link

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi @trevorz06 and welcome. :hi: These are some random wallpapers set in a custom layout design. We love all sorts of creative art and this is how we
display it for the enjoyment of our members. The download link is inserted in the Mega label. Just click on it and you will be taken to the Mega
download site if you wish to download the file. The file contains 40 random wallpapers of theme displayed. Hope you enjoy them as much as we like
creating them. Again, welcome to TEAM OS :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
The fractal drawing technique allows people to become healthier and solve their problems in life. The method helps people who have experienced trauma or are exposed to stress, are anxious and depressed. Fractals drawning on a blank sheet of paper, and consist of one continuous line. As a rule - the first diagnostic fractal reveals the emotional, physical and mental state of the person drawing - eyes closed for about one minute. Then the drawing is painted, for about an hour and this is also done with the eyes closed. Each color and line has its own meaning as well as the size of the fractal in relation to the sheet of paper. Concentration is on color, with a combination of colors, a person can make a correction of their own inner state. By combining the software, the fractal acquires an artistic meaning, in this case it is a conscious demonstration of the desire for artistic expression, which is partially hidden by a screen, made of - the hazel (Corylus), a plant origin. These fractals have no emotional healing effect. The lines are diverse. They move in all directions. Flexibility is felt in the drawing which will also produce flexibility in the way of thinking. Small fields also appear in the drawing, which indicates that the person is turning inwards, towards himself. Creates an internal goal. She is ready to receive new things as well. She brought new colors into her life, new shades, which makes her life fuller, richer. The more nuances there are in the drawing, the more nuances there are in life. The life of an artist becomes contrasting, not impersonal, reveals his talents to us, develops creativity. The artist begins to live out his potential. Playful contours and diverse lines influence the development of creativity and flexibility.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A keen insighful interpretation and understanding @Kimotech . Thank you from the both of us.:h:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
A keen insighful interpretation and understanding @Kimotech . Thank you from the both of us.:h:
You are always with the kindest words and everyone loves you. This is my my my my my .............LOVE TO YOU.. And i love you

dabaang007

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
69.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Alessia_Amelia Yep your kind words just melts my heart too love u and much respect :*:h::clap::clap::clap::clap::inlove:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
appreciate the time and efforts you spent sharing.

amir123

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
311.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks a lot for the new

kVertix