Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

FIFA 19 issue on Windows 11 22H2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I have been playing FIFA 19 for some time now, even on Windows 11, but recently, I am getting the error message "This app can't run on your PC" when trying to load the game (running as Admin). There has been no hardware changes made as well.

Current Windows version is 11 Pro x64 (22621.1778).

Any solution please?

Thanks.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
Right click on the program. Enter in « Properties". Go to « Compatibility ". Enable the box marked « Run this program in compatibility mode for ". Click on the drop-down menu and select the operating system with which the application is compatible. Click OK and run the application again.

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
let me know if the fix worked then I can close down this thread

D

Deleted member 1148538

Try to re-install the vc redist files and perform a clean boot. Or you can try clearing the cache files and temporary files from c drive.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
54 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years
have you updated your graphic card driver and set the compability settings to run on like Windows 10!

D

Deleted member 1148538

have you updated your graphic card driver and set the compability settings to run on like Windows 10!
Some pc games do glitch while playing with updated graphics driver. If not then the game will lag/stutter. That could be really annoying at times. I happen to have found this driver version working smoothly without any errors. - Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 27.20.100.8336 And update the driver of the integrated graphics card i.e. AMD/NVIDIA anyone that supports the system.

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try to re-install the vc redist files and perform a clean boot. Or you can try clearing the cache files and temporary files from c drive.
Reinstalling the vc redist files worked. Thanks a lot for the heads-up :rock:

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
let me know if the fix worked then I can close down this thread
Solution provided by dawg_jr worked. You may close the thread.
Thanks also to everyone who provided their inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.