Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's LEGENDARY ARCADE

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
PWbd5D.png

LEGENDARY ARCADE INTRO:
Here is my second Retro Gaming release, this time catering to the Arcade Lovers out there!

A curated collection of 939 Classic, nay, legendary arcade games, and 127 Neo Geo games, for a total of 1066 games that will provide you, your family, and friends, with endless hours of entertainment.

DESCRIPTION:
In this release, is my personally customized portable emulation station front end, ported for Windows, a 4:3 aspect ratio comic book theme (keeping true to most of the included games original aspect ratio), the most current version of RetroArch at time of release, and updated, and included libretro cores to emulate the included games. All games have an included screen shot and game information provided.

I repacked all games with 7zip Ultra compression to make this the smallest release possible, saving nearly 25% storage space from original .zip file ROM compression.

USAGE TIPS:
I've included multiple .exe files, that will launch a windowed emulation station front end, that will let you navigate the games with a comic book inspired GUI, and also provide you with game info, and a screen shot for each of the included games.

To launch the EmulationStation front end, just run one of the following .exe files in the root GameStation Folder. The one you choose to launch, determines the resolution of the front end window size:

GameStation 720p.exe - Launches EmulationStation at 960 x 720 resolution
GameStation 768p.exe - Launches EmulationStation at 1024 x 768 resolution
GameStation 960p.exe - Launches EmulationStation at 1280 x 960 resolution
GameStation 1536p.exe - Launches EmulationStation at 2048 x 1536 resolution
GameStation 1920p.exe - Launches EmulationStation at 2560 x 1920 resolution

Multiple resolution options made available to
accommodate all resolutions, and sizes of displays, from XGA (1024 x 768) to UHD (3840 x 2160)

MORE USAGE TIPS:
I've Pre Mapped emulation station, and RetroArch for xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x controllers, B button moves forward in menu, or to select games, A button move back.

Once you choose a game via the front end, it will load via RetroArch, Press F1 to change retroarch settings (aspect ratio, shaders, mapping, etc.) Hit escape twice to exit game, and return to emulation station front end.

Once in game, select insert coins, start will choose one player, or two player (on controller 2).

F2 will save your game state, F4 loads your game state save.

ALT + ENTER will enter full screen mode after game is launched, press it again to return to windowed screen.

Windowed retroarch game screen can be resized to your preferred size, by dragging the edges of the window. It is set to 960 x 720 to accommodate lower resolution screens right off the bat, but can easily be adjusted.

TORRENT TIPS, FINAL USAGE TIPS:
In the torrent are 3 files, GameStation.7z, Arcade.zip, and NeoGeo.zip.

I released it this way, so you can choose to download only the Arcade Games, only the Neo Geo games, or both game sets.

Once downloaded, you will need to extract Arcade.zip, and NeoGeo.zip to the following folder for the games to work: \GameStation\.emulationstation\roms\

So all of the arcade .7z files will need to be in GameStation\.emulationstation\roms\arcade\ folder, and all the neogeo .7z files need to be in GameStation\.emulationstation\roms\neogeo\ folder.

**When extracting the arcade.zip and neogeo.zip files, extract to the root \roms\ folder, do not create your own subfolder in \roms\, when you extract, it will create it's own subfolder.

**You have to have this Portable GameStation in folders without spaces or special characters for it to work, ie:

D:\Games\Gamestation\ YES GOOD
D:\ArcadeGames\GameStaton\ YES GOOD

NOT
D:\My Games\Gamestation\ NO BAD
D:\Arcade Games (Retro)\ NO BAD

Releasing this way, will also allow me to provide future releases of multiple games and systems you can easily add to this existing one.

HAVE FUN! And play on my friends.

PNoVRv.jpg

PNomK3.jpg

PNo6LM.jpg

PNoXGd.jpg

PNoDUE.jpg

PNojE9.jpg

PNdoXV.jpg

PNduHK.jpg
If you downloaded my first portable retro gaming release 'FBConan's RetroGameStation',
you can move, or copy all the folders in the 'roms' folder of the original release, to this gamestation 'roms' folder, to add the gb, snes, tg16, nes etc. games to this arcade collection, except for the 'arcade' folder.

DO NOT move the original arcade folder (From 1st RetroGameStation) to this one, as this new release has an arcade folder in it, with a gamelist file, and image files, that shouldn't be written over. Most, if not all arcade games that were in the first, should be in this release anyway.

I'd recommend using the new GameStation build over the old, it has audio bux fixes I've worked out, as well as updated RetroArch.

You will also need to move the cores over for the old games to work in the new GameStation.
Navigate to GameStation\.emulationstation\systems\RetroArch\Cores\ and copy the .dll files from the old folder to the new, or just download the cores over again in retroarch (in the online updater, core downloads section)

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    af98e29ac930a9bd2af753197f9e278b4f6f27ae
  • Loading…

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Holy Moly Guacamole! This is incredible! What an insane share @FBConan :h: All love for you and your contribution to TeamOS!

katar1989

Downloaded
95.9 GB
Uploaded
5.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Downloading and seeding in my seedbox. Thanks!

rappaza

Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
27.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow, thank you so much, love the retro games

mr666

Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
awesome bro!! thank you for sharing

keyur380

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hi,
your first edition also include in this version?
Can We Merge both?

Last edited:

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
amazing work buddy, mega thanks for sharing the gem with us

MOULAALI

Downloaded
126.2 GB
Uploaded
746.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Its an hard work to keep legacy Alive, Thanks a lot for sharing this compilation.

kamikaze000

Downloaded
156.1 GB
Uploaded
380.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very grateful, excellent collection. Waiting for more input from this. :inlove:

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This would be perfect for dvd..only problems it 4.7 and after unzip
It won't allow to burn on dvd
Over 4.7gb
Can you minimise it to 4.6gb somehow
Would be nice to have this collections

Ka3BuiL

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
701.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Although it's late (problems, you know), but wanted to thank you for this well-appreciated upload, thanks @FBConan :clap:

Proplus

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
411.9 GB
Uploaded
9.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Unbelievable! Thank you very much @FBConan !

ryejov21

Downloaded
44.3 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this one sir FBConan

k1llc0r3

Downloaded
308.5 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hmm im interested in maybe getting packs for retrobat or some sort of frontend any recommendations to this and if i do its kinda massive as what i have atm its around 18 tbs worth of emu stuff roms and such for retrobat

Kurei

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
25.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
My short-term goal is to buy myself a Namco Noir Arcade cabinet if I am lucky enough. Going to modify it to play one of these classics, research and all, and do a ton of work on it. then poof; A personal cabinet as an end product!

ryancapuyan

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
515.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wow, thank you so much, love the retro games

illusions

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
217 GB
Uploaded
7.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @FBConan for sharing these classic arcade games :)

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is a sweet treat :cool:

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I am not realy a Gamer but my sister is a fantatical gamer so must download this so she can run it on my PC...Wonderful work F B Conan..we are in your debt...BIG HUGS...Grace UK...

Dewey Duck

Downloaded
177.1 GB
Uploaded
162.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I Have a Nvidia Shield and 2 NUCs just for retro game setup. I love your work!