Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Employee time monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

akkubhai

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
17.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi,

I need software for Windows, which can monitor employees time and login and logout hours. As, employees are working from home. I have tried '

net monitor for employee pro' but i need for employees working from home. So, I can monitor their login hours and check if they are near their computer or idle and can access their computer remotely if required.​

Thanks.

sh0lev

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
151 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
check this - axence nvision

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
@akkubhai There are too many solutions to mention, each offering different types of services and we don't know which one might suit your needs as we don't know the nature of your work or the one that employees are doing. To avoid unnecessary back and forth, please use a search engine and try the term "remote employee time tracking software" to check the available solutions and see which is best for you. After you discover the appropriate solution for you, come back here and check if we have the software and if not ask for that specific software in the Request section.

Thank you and I hope you understand. The thread will close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.