Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Edit ++ V5.0 (build 730) - Key

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i4Fee.jpg

EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers. EditPlus supports powerful and customizable syntax highlighting for HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, Perl, C/C++, Java, javascript and VBScript by default. Also, you can create your own syntax file to support other programming languages. So, it supports user-defined tools, help files and keystroke recording files. The output of tool execution can be captured in the Output Window, so that you can double-click the error line to automatically load the file and locate the cursor to that line.

Features:

Multiple document interface
Overlappable windows
Tabbed document interface
Window splitting
Spell checking
Regex-based find & replace
Encoding conversion
Newline conversion
Syntax highlighting
Rectangular block selection
Bracket matching
Auto indentation
Auto completion
Code folding (Text folding)
Compiler integration
Shell integration
Macro (Keystroke recording)
Multi-line regex supportIntegrated web browser
Dynamically customizable key bindings
FTP
sftp (SSH)
ASCII
UTF-8
UTF-16 (Unicode, little/big endian)
Any encoding supported by the OS
DOS (CR/LF)
Unix (LF)
Mac (CR)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i452R.jpg

i4s1A.jpg

i4SVm.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download Links

vevecta

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
145.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years