Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Ebook] - 13 Things They Won't Tell You - 375+ Experts Confess the Insider Secrets They Keep to Themselves [PDF + EPUB]

tdbnz

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
63.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

13 Things They Won't Tell You - 375+ Experts Confess the Insider Secrets They Keep to Themselves [PDF + EPUB]

QLmJH9.png

Qoq94R.gif

From the widely popular Reader's Digest column more than 1,000 trade secrets, professional tips, juicy secrets, and insider perspectives to save money and time, get better service, and avoid being scammed.

Every month, Reader’s Digest asks selected experts from different professions to spill their secrets.

Readers walk a mile in their shoes and see things that are enlightening, and horrifying, and give them a whole new perspective on the people they trust with their food, health, family, money, and home.

They walk away with the keys to awesome backdoor deals, insider knowledge that saves them tons of money, and invaluable advice for getting better service anywhere they go.

Now, for the first time, this wisdom has been collected into one comprehensive volume, complete with updates, all new interviews, and tons of additional secrets that have never appeared before.

The result is more than 1,300 eye-opening tips on everything from sweet-talking a car salesman to getting free drinks from the bartender to making sure you get the right medication from your pharmacist.

You will learn the best ways to care for YOUR HOME, from real estate agents, contractors, plumbers, and even burglars.

From the butcher to the grocer to the pizza delivery guy, find out how to make sure YOUR FOOD is fresh (never gross) and high quality at low prices.

Make sure YOUR HEALTH gets the attention it deserves with advice from all corners of the medical world—from the dentist to the ER, to the gym, and far beyond.

Teachers, nannies, marriage counsellors, wedding planners and even mall Santas tell you how to help YOUR FAMILY get the best things in life and never fall into the clutches of swindlers.

Make sure YOUR MONEY is safe and working hard with advice from bankers, sales clerks, identity thieves, and accountants’ strategies to increase what you have while avoiding wallet-sucking scams.

In 13 Things They Won’t Tell You, America’s Most Trusted Magazine gives the advice Americans need most.

It is the ultimate roadmap for making the most of the countless day-to-day interactions that affect every piece of your life, from your budget to your happiness.

____

Pages 389 | 5.71 MB | PDF + EPUB Format | .zip File

QoqZGU.gif

QLmJH9.png

QLmrKt.png

QLmyL8.png

QL694J.png

QL6QUD.png

QL6ZGg.png

QoqxfQ.gif

Pages 389 | 5.71 MB | PDF + EPUB Format | .zip File

Toxined