Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked DriveCrypt Plus Pack - SecurStar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastorz65

Downloaded
132.1 GB
Uploaded
820.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi,
im looking for software called DriveCrypt Plus Pack 6.x
I was able to find 5.x but its so old... for win8 or older systems.
Thank You very much for Your support !

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
There are many programs to lock or encrypt a drive what is so special with the program you need?
I can try to find it if it is so useful for you and other people but why is it so special for you and you need it?
What is the difference of something else? Just wondering..

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
There are many programs to lock or encrypt a drive what is so special with the program you need?
I can try to find it if it is so useful for you and other people but why is it so special for you and you need it?
What is the difference of something else? Just wondering..
Here's what I found...
DriveCrypt Plus Pack

DriveCrypt Plus Pack (DCPP) encrypts the entire operating system, partitions or the entire hard disk using AES 256.

DCPP file encryption software is automatic and completely transparent to the user. Not only does this decrease user involvement and training requirements, but also it creates the foundation for enforceable security. The careful integration of boot protection and automatic encryption provides a high degree of security with minimal impact on users. Boot protection prevents subversion of the operating system (via CD/USB boot-up, for example) or the introduction of rogue programs while sector by sector encryption makes it impossible to copy individual files for brute force attacks. DCPP Windows encryption safeguards the operating system and the important system files (which often contain clues to passwords for Windows).

DCPP can create a fake “prepared” operating system:

If somebody forces you to reveal the Password, you can provide a "second password" and the system will boot the prepared/fake operating system. The adversary will not be able to determine if he is using the fake or real system.
Alternatively, if you are forced to reveal a password, the “destruction password” can be used to irremediably destroy all data.

So, it looks kind of like a VeraCrypt style program, with the ability to create a "fake" OS partition and a "Kill Switch".
Kinda neat, but not really 125 USD neat, in my humble opinion, so probably the reason they came looking for an "alternative supplier", so to speak.

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702 GB
Uploaded
14.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Here's what I found...
DriveCrypt Plus Pack

DriveCrypt Plus Pack (DCPP) encrypts the entire operating system, partitions or the entire hard disk using AES 256.

DCPP file encryption software is automatic and completely transparent to the user. Not only does this decrease user involvement and training requirements, but also it creates the foundation for enforceable security. The careful integration of boot protection and automatic encryption provides a high degree of security with minimal impact on users. Boot protection prevents subversion of the operating system (via CD/USB boot-up, for example) or the introduction of rogue programs while sector by sector encryption makes it impossible to copy individual files for brute force attacks. DCPP Windows encryption safeguards the operating system and the important system files (which often contain clues to passwords for Windows).

DCPP can create a fake “prepared” operating system:

If somebody forces you to reveal the Password, you can provide a "second password" and the system will boot the prepared/fake operating system. The adversary will not be able to determine if he is using the fake or real system.
Alternatively, if you are forced to reveal a password, the “destruction password” can be used to irremediably destroy all data.

So, it looks kind of like a VeraCrypt style program, with the ability to create a "fake" OS partition and a "Kill Switch".
Kinda neat, but not really 125 USD neat, in my humble opinion, so probably the reason they came looking for an "alternative supplier", so to speak.
Got to say that sounds very cool - but how many ppl will use "fake" OS partition and a "Kill Switch"

Last edited:

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Got to say that sounds very cool - but how many ppl will use "fake" OS partition and a "Kill Switch"
Those who truly wish to keep their information confidential, would be my guess. People in hostile nations, perhaps. I can see the reason for a kill switch, and the fake OS sounds pretty neat, truth be told.

zaldhie

Downloaded
420.1 GB
Uploaded
401.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

@Kastorz65 i have the 5.45 version for x64 and x32 bit just pm me your email add :) thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.