Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DeepL Pro version 1.16.1 for Windows Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PG2iXn.png

Review
DeepL is a world’s best machine tool for text translation in any and all applications on a user computer. The application use AI translation technology and users can benefit from an optimized web translator by integrating DeepL's algorithms into translation software or build new apps and services with API. With the application, the user can translate all on the fastest and easiest way.

DeepL software runs in the background and can be called up any time user needs to translate. This means that DeepL’s translations are available in each and every one of the programs and applications on its computer. All users need to do to translate is to highlight the text and hit the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+C for Windows, ⌘C for Mac) twice. The DeepL window will appear, displaying the translation and allowing a user to either copy it or simply insert it directly in place of the original text and continue working.

Best of all, the software includes some of the features that people love best about DeepL.com: Alternate translations are shown whenever possible, and a user can click on any word to get synonyms or other formulations. All 72 language combinations are supported in the integration, with new languages becoming available as soon as they are added to DeepL.

What is new in version 1.13.0 (Released on September 27, 2020):
  • The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.

What is new in version 1.12.1 (Released on July 06, 2020):
  • The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.

What is new in version 1.11.1 (Released on July 01, 2020):

What is new in version 1.5.1 Beta (Released on September 12, 2019):
  • Some minor improvements.

System requirements:
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian.

Install notes:
1. Extract and run the executable file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

PG2Y9e.png

PG2cHq.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to SamuRa1, who made and shared the Medicines with us!

File: DeepL.exe
01/69
MD5: 53166F42ED72850196C813145C4EE025
SHA1: DF3991EC2AAA9A55AD4F75EB3DDB062C0411F417
SHA256: D44452F776F3ECCC5904AF1DDE0056100F51C4E1A3E283BD542A280AA10E8F94

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 1.16.1 (Size: 152.18 MB):

Last edited:

itami_2020

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you very much for this i need it right now i will test it

BlueSteel

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for this program, bro.

I just setup this program in my system. It is not DeepL Pro. When you attempt to use the Pro tools (Formal/Informal translations) it opens a pop-up window to subscribe. Now, the concerning part is that I cannot delete the program from my system. It remains open somewhere. I looked in Task Manager and I don't see it. I have tried to delete the folder and it won't let me because it says that it remains open. I have tried to shred it and it comes up as a FAILURE: Open file. It is acting like a virus. Can someone please clarify?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I just setup this program in my system. It is not DeepL Pro. When you attempt to use the Pro tools (Formal/Informal translations) it opens a pop-up window to subscribe. Now, the concerning part is that I cannot delete the program from my system. It remains open somewhere. I looked in Task Manager and I don't see it. I have tried to delete the folder and it won't let me because it says that it remains open. I have tried to shred it and it comes up as a FAILURE: Open file. It is acting like a virus. Can someone please clarify?
try with revo uninstaller, it has also the forced uninstall option if needed
also wait for a respond by the author

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
This is portable version so you did not setup anything. It is a Pro version but some feature use servers and cannot be cracked. But you still can copy in the clipboard before nag windows show up. Same goes for other similar translators.
Regarding deletion: You already said everything. Some process(es) working in the background. Look closer and terminate them (virtual machine...). And sure it is not a virus.
Cheers

Last edited:

BlueSteel

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
try with revo uninstaller, it has also the forced uninstall option if needed
also wait for a respond by the author
Thank you for your response. I shut down the system and re-started and was able to delete the program.

BlueSteel

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is portable version so you did not setup anything. It is a Pro version but some feature use servers and cannot be cracked. But you still can copy in the clipboard before nag windows show up. Same goes for other similar translators.
Regarding deletion: You already said everything. Some process(es) working in the background. Look closer and terminate them (virtual machine...). And sure it is not a virus.
Cheers

Thanks for your reply. I shut down the system and was able to delete the program once I re-started. Thank you for the clarification about Pro/non-pro. Unfortunately, the "formal/informal" feature is very important in business/medical translations and so it's a key feature of the Pro version. Thanks anyway for the program.