Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DaVinci Resolve Studio by Blackmagic Design v18.0.4.0005 - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Qgdlth.png

DaVinci Resolve is the world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you’re learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!

High end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That’s because it’s known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci’s Emmy™ award winning image technology with 32-bit float processing, patented YRGB color science and a massive wide gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get the legendary quality of Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows!

Apps added -
Qg0WWD.png

Qgdret.png

QKmt4A.png

Hollywood's #1 Post Solution
Remote collaboration using cloud based workflows
New Resolve FX such as ultra beauty and 3D depth maps
Collaborate with editors, colorists, visual effects artists, sound engineers
All In One Solution for Post Production
Color - Hollywood’s favorite color corrector!
Color grading features like PowerWindows™, qualifiers, tracking, advanced HDR grading tools
Media and Delivery - Incredibly wide format support, finishing and mastering!
Resolve FX

DaVinci Resolve Color Panels

QKmbqe.png

Qg0PZJ.png

Qgdyp8.png

My VM is not really cut for programs like these :p
Qg0ZCg.png

So here's an image from the product website
Qg0va5.png

QKmW7R.png

RAM: 16GB (32GB when using Fusion)
GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM
GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later

QKmEbU.png

Install Davinci Resolve 18
QgdbVo.png

Copy the EXE from "Medicines" to the installation dir
(C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve)

QKmNyn.png

QgdI1d.png

QKmp8q.png

Version - 18.0.4.0005

== Part 1 ==

File Size - 1.2 GiB (1,258,291,200 bytes)
MD5sum - d5108a7b3e845bd9336f913e656e81f0

== Part 2 ==

File Size - 1.2 GiB (1,258,291,200 bytes)
MD5sum - 17047d25895cee77ecdd242d96a9dc61

== Part 3 ==

File Size - 818.9 MiB (858,725,038 bytes)
MD5sum - 2b9fabe1b92f1475c1780c1101a64a43

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
YOU are doing The Best work and sharing even though it seems you just started yesterday

Keep going like this Please :rock:

lwaa217

Downloaded
211.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks, I advise you to upload files on pixeldrain

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
thanks, I advise you to upload files on pixeldrain
I looked at the service and it seems good... but I would rather not use upload sites that have a "last view date" or similar condition for file expiry, the files don't tend to survive long
plus, there's a list of whitelisted upload sites that one can use while while uploading here

lwaa217

Downloaded
211.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I looked at the service and it seems good... but I would rather not use upload sites that have a "last view date" or similar condition for file expiry, the files don't tend to survive long
plus, there's a list of whitelisted upload sites that one can use while while uploading here
Free account File expiry: 60 days, unlike the pro one: 120 days after the last time it is viewed, and its coast € 2 per month. Anyway, thank you.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Free account File expiry: 60 days, unlike the pro one: 120 days after the last time it is viewed, and its coast € 2 per month. Anyway, thank you.
still, it's better to prioritize file availability... 60 days isn't that much if you think about it, and I've firsthand experienced the frustration of finding out the thing you were looking for, only to find that the link is long gone :banghead:

if you feel like it's a good site, you could contact the staff or make a thread to suggest adding it to the whitelist :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
YOU are doing The Best work and sharing even though it seems you just started yesterday

Keep going like this Please :rock:
He will do it and he can do it he will be a great uploader here.
If i was Admin i would make him uploader to share Torrents.

eimitube.com

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello guys, thank you so much for the sharing; you are a life saver.
I was literally breaking my head as the free version is using CPU to encode my 10mins video (for my anime website ) and takes so long.
I found that, it needs to have paid version to set your GPU to encode, which with your help I have it now.

Here are some tips if you upgrade from existing lower version.
0. Use 7zip to open the 1st file, then drag and drop to your desktop. (Do not extract as it will throw error when you install)
1. Uninstall the older version
2. Install this version (created in step 0)and copy the Medicines to C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve
3. Run from your desktop shortcut

I tried replacing Medicines with official same version launcher and got error, so just be careful.

LPbAVp.jpg

I'm still building my anime site, feel free to visit sometime in future - Thank a million again :)

Last edited:

ChickenMan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
298.7 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So the downloaded files can open by 7z only ??

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
So the downloaded files can open by 7z only ??
it is recommended to use that, yes

cyber junkie

Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
903.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for the share @goswami99 :) I've extracted the part 1 file only using WinRAR, installed and copy the Medicines file into installation directory without any problems. Thanks again.

Last edited:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for the share @goswami99 :) I've extracted the part 1 file only using WinRAR, installed and copy the Medicines file into installation directory with problems. Thanks again.
with or without problems? If you want, I can upload just the Medicines for you

cyber junkie

Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
903.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
with or without problems? If you want, I can upload just the Medicines for you
sorry for the typo error, i am already using it WITHOUT any problems, i've already edited my reply sorry haha :D

ASlucker

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.2 GB
Uploaded
123.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
So wait, part 001 opens properly with zipware, but the rest of them don't seem to open for some reason i keep getting the error, did you guys manage to do it with only part 1?

mansoraby90

Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Fantastic Uploads from u man