Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Chromium UNGOOGLED 100.0.4896.60 + Portable [Ru/En] => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

QUq2i5.jpg

Program version: 100.0.4896.60
Official website: Chromium
Interface language: Russian, English
Treatment: not required

System requirements:
Windows 7 and above

Description
Chromium UNGOOGLED is a privacy-focused version of the Chromium web browser without the integration of Google services. Includes improvements for privacy, transparency, and online activity control
Additional Information:

In Chromium, a large number of background services connect to Google servers despite no associated Google account or collected Google API keys.

Moreover, Chromium's normal operation involves running Google's own high-priority commands that initialize many scripts and utilities, some of which use pre-built binaries from Google. Even the final build contains some pre-built binaries. Fortunately, the source code can be edited.

Chromium UNGOOGLED is a set of configuration parameters, patches and custom scripts that are designed to:

• disabling and removing services and features that interact with Google and violate privacy.
  • separating binaries from the source tree and switching to system objects.
  • adding, editing and deactivating features that prevent control and transparency (minor changes that have little to no effect on the use of the program).
Chromium UNGOOGLED includes patches from the Debian, Inox and Iridium Browser projects.

Screenshots

QUqA3m.png

Download

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
If I ain't wrong, this includes both 32 & 64bbit binaries, right?
Edit: Ignore. I was finally able to download. Kept timing out for some reason.

Last edited: