Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Chrome firefox edge website password recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I was using many password for my office work for different iptv cameras and for ftp cloud websites and other offcial site ... i used to note password on a excel sheet in pen drive but its got corrupted unrecoerable. i need to to recover my password from chrome firefox opera edge i used to use i dont remmber all and many sites dont have options to forget passwords.

Can any one tell software or program tool to recovery password while googling i found
Xenamur All-In-One Password Recovery Pro
Nirsoft Chrome pass
isunshare chrome password

github chrome-password-recovery

but all are trial versions and cant decrypt the passwords of websites i needed any tool which i can used as portable to find the passwords

can any one help me share the full versions link or suggest any other best software to use to help recovery of passwords

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
have you try any recovery software on the pen drive??

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I think (and if I understood what you wrote well) that you got this wrong.
No site stores your password, your browser does that for you if you enable the "auto-save passwords" function. In order to see those passwords you need to access the relative browser settings that handle the passwords.

For example with google chrome, you click on the 3 dots menu at the top, then settings, then autofill and passwords and then select google password manager:

QMXIj9.jpeg

and you will see the list of sites where Chrome has passwords stored for.

QMXJHt.jpeg

Pick the site, it will ask you for your PC administrator password and then you can see your stored passwords.

The other browsers have all similar functions, google for more info if you can't find them. If you mean something else... I am sorry but it wasn't clear.

Hope it helped

Last edited:

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
have you try any recovery software on the pen drive??
@Wichestery2k bro the pen drive have some hardware fault as got water inside in rain....and not detecting i have tried many ways but not working..thanx for ur concern and advice

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
No site stores your password, your browser does that for you if you enable the "auto-save passwords" function. In order to see those passwords you need to access the relative browser settings that handle the passwords.

For example with google chrome, you click on the 3 dots menu at the top, then settings, then autofill and passwords and then select google password manager:

QMXIj9.jpeg

QMXJHt.jpeg

Pick the site, it will ask you for your PC administrator password and then you can see your stored passwords.

The other browsers have all similar functions, google for more info if you can't find them. If you mean something else... I am sorry but it wasn't clear.

Hope it helper

QMXIj9.jpeg

QMXJHt.jpeg

Hope it helped
@Cyler bro thanx for the advice for replying i tried this option first .....but the google password manager does not shows the password...it showing blank password..as my previous admin used many dummy gmail profiles ids now he dont remember or know which profile he may be had saved and those gmail ids password list he gave to me of excel file is also now corrupted and not with me or him .....i am myself now pc admin of office ..the the old admin guy is not available ...i have to get that back somehow from the main machine.. or i will be stuck...

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
QMnFPc.jpeg

If want to see PW click the eyeball.. or
QMnHhz.png

Last edited:

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
......there is no way you will recover your passwords with any program

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918.1 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Why does this thread seem a little off kilter?

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
As an admin, you should use a password manager like Bitwarden or LastPass to store your passwords. These password managers are more secure than the password manager built-in to your browser. In the past, you used to keep your passwords in an Excel spreadsheet on a USB drive. However, this is not a secure way to store passwords. If your USB drive is lost or corrupted, you will lose all of your passwords. As an admin, it is important to have a backup solution for all of your important files, including your passwords.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ok, long story short:
The password field you see on the various sites is not stored by the sites but by your browser (autofill/password section). If you have many profiles (emails), each profile has its own set of passwords. If a profile is missing/erased from Chrome (or any other browser), there is little you can do.

1. You can try to sign back in if you know the email/password combo, and Chrome will retrieve the passwords connected to that email. If you don't have them or used temp emails, there is nothing you can do sadly, and you can not recover them from your PC as those are now lost. No software can recover passwords from a profile that doesn't exist.
2. If you know the username you logged on to a specific site, you can ask for an email change and then password recovery. This is not going to work with every site but worth the shot.

Other than that I can't think of anything that can help, that we can say or do from this forum at least, and if you see the other comments they align with this opinion. Maybe try to find a professional in your area that knows about recovery and such, but make sure you tell him exactly your issue and only pay for results.

Sometimes a fresh start might be the better option.

Hope you find a solution.
The thread will close but if you need a follow-up contact a mod/admin to re-open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.