Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Certain games/programs become not responding in windows every 2 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohracall

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello,
I am having this issue where certain games or programs go into "not responding" state very quickly every 2 seconds while using them, since it's a custom OS from the forum and that custom OS claims to be fast n such, I figured the maker changed a certain setting when it comes to setting a program into that "not responding" state to be quick or something, so a program can be closed quickly, so here I am asking if there's a registry key to change or a file, setting, whatever it is that is responsible for it.
Thanks!

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@mohracall hello first of all always post your query on the thread itself so members or author using can personally help you better..
Custom OS - probably i think the issue is page file is turned off always in custom os but its always recommended to enable page file opt incase you have ram upto 8gb or so as it will prevent app crashing & such issues.. Please let us know if this helps..

mohracall

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@mohracall hello first of all always post your query on the thread itself so members or author using can personally help you better..
Custom OS - probably i think the issue is page file is turned off always in custom os but its always recommended to enable page file opt incase you have ram upto 8gb or so as it will prevent app crashing & such issues.. Please let us know if this helps..
Hello, first of all thanks for taking the time to answer and I will keep in mind the query thing
as for the page file, it's enabled, I tried to post/comment about it in FBConan's profile since he's the maker of that custom OS but I can't for some reason
Thanks.

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there Event Viewer in your custom OS? If so when it freezes and unfreezes windows would have logged an event with a reason. Check if that's useful in investigating.

mohracall

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is there Event Viewer in your custom OS? If so when it freezes and unfreezes windows would have logged an event with a reason. Check if that's useful in investigating.
Okay, I tried with it and it shows nothing, so it must be a setting FBConan set when it comes to setting a program to "Not Responding" or for how long until its set to that

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hello, first of all thanks for taking the time to answer and I will keep in mind the query thing
as for the page file, it's enabled, I tried to post/comment about it in FBConan's profile since he's the maker of that custom OS but I can't for some reason
Thanks.
Hi, what the Mod advised you to do was post your question in the thread where you downloaded the OS (not in the creator's profile).
There can be many reasons why a modified / custom Windows does not work for you.
If you meet the minimum hardware requirements to install a stock version, I recommend it, then you read how to modify it yourself, removing things like bloatware and other apps that you are not going to use and that may affect performance or privacy.
If you decide to install a stock version I recommend these threads to improve its performance.

If you decide to keep using modified versions always make sure to ask the questions in the download thread.
There isn't much else to do here and this thread will be closed soon.
Good luck.

mohracall

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, what the Mod advised you to do was post your question in the thread where you downloaded the OS (not in the creator's profile).
There can be many reasons why a modified / custom Windows does not work for you.
If you meet the minimum hardware requirements to install a stock version, I recommend it, then you read how to modify it yourself, removing things like bloatware and other apps that you are not going to use and that may affect performance or privacy.
If you decide to install a stock version I recommend these threads to improve its performance.

If you decide to keep using modified versions always make sure to ask the questions in the download thread.
There isn't much else to do here and this thread will be closed soon.
Good luck.
I did reply to him in the thread where I downloaded the OS from before making this post, he did not reply. So what now?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I did reply to him in the thread where I downloaded the OS from before making this post, he did not reply. So what now?
As a piece of advice, remember to tag the user you write to with "@", that way they receive a notification, @FBConan has many threads created and many comments, perhaps yours didn't see it because it went unnoticed.
I have already replied in the download thread waiting for the forum mate to respond.
This thread has come to an end, continue the chat on the other.
completed

Status
Not open for further replies.