Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
PIpYOU.jpg

P5SNXd.png

CCleaner is a system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Features of CCleaner

NEW Driver Updater
CCleaner's new Driver Updater improves things like your PC's visuals, sound, and internet connectivity while preventing software bugs, hardware problems, and crashes.

PC Health Check

CCleaner's new Health Check analyzes your PC and recommends quick fixes, then automatically tunes and updates it so it starts and runs faster, and is more secure.
1-Click Updates All Your Software

Outdated apps are a security risk. Old software can have vulnerabilities, which are quickly discovered and shared amongst cyber criminals. CCleaner updates your software automatically to close security holes before they can be found.
Award-winning PC Optimization

Trusted by millions and critically acclaimed, there’s a reason why CCleaner is the world’s favorite PC optimization tool! Easy to use, one click cleaning so beginners can optimize their computers in seconds. Plus, it's packed with advanced features for power users.
Faster Computer

Is your computer running slow? As it gets older it collects unused files, settings, and out-of-date software drivers which can make it slower and slower. CCleaner cleans up these files and updates software drivers, making your PC faster.
Safer Browsing

Advertisers and websites track your behavior online with cookies that stay on your computer. CCleaner erases your browser search history and cookies so any internet browsing you do stays confidential and your identity remains anonymous.
Fewer Errors & Crashes

Over time your registry can become cluttered with errors and broken settings which lead to crashes. Out-of-date software drivers can cause similar issues too. CCleaner’s patented registry cleaner clears out this clutter to make your PC more stable, and Driver Updater helps you keep on top any unruly, out-of-date drivers.
Quicker Startup

Many programs run silently in the background when you start up your computer. CCleaner helps you get to work, or play faster by letting you disable unneeded programs.

What's New v5.86.9258 (20 Oct 2021)

CCleaner!

We’ve fixed a bug where cleaning and update notifications were interrupting fullscreen applications
Note: a notifications bug remains for users of Razor Cortex - we’re in contact with Razor and a fix is in progress

Clearer information
We’ve made improvements to Smart Cleaning notifications to make them easier to understand
We’ve updated some text in Health Check to reduce confusion
We’ve fixed a bug where using a VPN connection would show certain parts of Health Check as ‘offline’
We’ve fixed a bug in the icon menu that was hiding the ‘Exit’ button beneath the Taskbar

Speaking your language
We’ve fixed some Chinese character display issues in Health Check
We’ve improved how assistive technology reads out your current position in a list, in non-English languages

Far out, man!
We’ve fixed some drivers thinking they were born in the 1970s!

P5SnH9.png

PIpeLn.png
PIphb5.png

PIpd9m.png
PIpfGg.png

PIp0fA.png
PIpqXR.png

PIpGHe.png

P5S3Kt.png

See the "Readme" text file.

Virus Total

ccsetup586_Business: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/662843ba68e5ef6ddca27cbff03e9cee9b65732a6a9648d569fe02a0d4e6d515/detection
ccsetup586_Technician: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0afa9cb88099f07459a2ea461295299bfec5ccab16380abc4227245ebb88820e/detection
Medicines: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/4fed1c78339c8046ae2e201edaf2f28a94d0759aa17104fc27bfc56b44756a22/detection

System Requirements
Runs on Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

P5S4L8.png

seed.gif

like.gif

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9e8eb81375c32c7df6302e0ad354e36a139ead07
  • Loading…

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Always a fan of CC. Thx a lot man!

j4jini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.1 GB
Uploaded
11.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
love using CCleaner, thanks for this upload

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks, see what rubish it cleans from my pc

skausith

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
readme file doesn't appearing any thing.
some one can help me.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
readme file doesn't appearing any thing.
some one can help me.

All files include, try it.

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Coming up as having a virus and deletes file even though I dont have defender or anything else running that I know off. I diable the internet and look at firewall entries but dont see it there. Its weird I have nothing running that I can see and everything is wide open to install. Where a program is popping up I have no idea.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Coming up as having a virus and deletes file even though I dont have defender or anything else running that I know off. I diable the internet and look at firewall entries but dont see it there. Its weird I have nothing running that I can see and everything is wide open to install. Where a program is popping up I have no idea.

keep trying, your system any virus software install that's why delete it.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If you are getting a virus warning then there must be an antivirus app running somewhere. You just have to find it.
No firewall configuration won't cause a virus warning to appear.
That's all the advice anyone can give until you provide more information about the warning. A screencapture would be useful.

ldeveraux

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
301.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
getting the license expired and renew license messages at the top, cant get them to disappear. anyone else?

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
getting the license expired and renew license messages at the top, cant get them to disappear. anyone else?

older version uninstall using Revo uninstaller or Iobit uninstaller, then install the new version, try it.

ldeveraux

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
301.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
older version uninstall using Revo uninstaller or Iobit uninstaller, then install the new version, try it.
No I needed a completely different repack that blocks internet access

LeechLyncher

Downloaded
901.7 GB
Uploaded
442.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I've tried everything, it continues to show "Invalid Key"... anyone using a version that is working?

callmepete15

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
36.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the upload. I will try it out.

deepaman

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing update version !!

phoenix13

Downloaded
151.2 GB
Uploaded
673.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You Sir @Tamilkings for the upload... Downloading now... i will seed it as much as I can...:)

Ka3BuiL

Downloaded
121.5 GB
Uploaded
704.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm a big fan of Piriform software, especially CCleaner.
Thanks @Tamilkings for sharing this, already seeding :party:

FutureSelf

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
272.4 GB
Uploaded
25.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years