- 56.1 GB
- 15.2 TB
CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 1,000 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the "winapp2.ini" system built into CCleaner to add new rules and definitions for programs easily. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet.
The actual file containing the definitions is not included with the program but is instead downloaded by the program. The tool will automatically download the most recent version of the definitions. If CCEnhancer cannot locate the CCleaner.exe file user can open a dialog box and select the page itself. Alternatively, if the user places CCEnhancer in the same folder as CCleaner.exe, the correct path should be detected.
When the enhancer is used correctly, the user should see many more programs appear in the CCleaner menu.
- Enhance PC trash cleaning of CCleaner and BleachBit.
What is new in version 4.5.6 (Released on February 06, 2020):
- This is a minor release that fixes the “Trim winapp2.ini” function that we accidentally broke with 4.5.5.
- Updated the Greek and Japanese localizations;
- Trim feature will no longer erroneously remove custom Chrome/Firefox cleaning rules;
- The trim feature now supports (brace yourself) IceDragon, SlimBrowser, Basilisk, SeaMonkey, 7Star, 360Browser, Amigo, Brave Browser, CentBrowser, Chromium, CocCoc, Dragon, Coowon, Epic Privacy Browser, Flock, Iridium, ChromePlus, RockMelt, Slimjet, Superbird, Torch, Vivaldi, and Yandex Browser.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 10;
Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0 or newer;
Users may need to use "Run as Administrator."
1. Extract and run the executable file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
in collaboration with TeamOS
CCleaner Updatable Portable version
Download links - version 4.5.6 (Size: 784.71 KB):