Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Solved Can't seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokeyfall

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Hello..I'm a new member here. So my issue is I can't seed the file I just downloaded. What could be the problem? I don't have much knowledge on this topic.

So before this I downloaded 3 software from direct download..so I didn't seed back then. and I probably broke the rule and had "3 hit and run" status on my profile and I couldn't access anything...but somehow later I found some ZAP option, I don't know what that did..but it did give me the access again. So from now on, I'll seed the softwares I download but lol..it's not even seeding..and I'm worried if I'll get blocked again or not.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
273 (281)
Member for 7 years
@hokeyfall just leave it and forget it... you are fine will only seed when people download, the file! scroll to the right and you should see your ratio for the file!

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Just as @Wichestery2k Said, Leave it and Forget
Then You Can Check Ur Bonus Points System
I See You Having Your First '' Seed Bonus Point '' 🍀

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If you are having problems with torrents or with your ratio then read How to Improve Your Ratio and .

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Let's clear some things then so you can understand and learn something new.
Seeding does not mean guaranteed uploading, it means you are there to upload IF and WHEN you are asked by other members. Look again at your image but focus on the 2 numbers I highlighted.

QDex8m.jpeg

Seeds mean 23 people have and share this, and you are one of them, peers are the people that currently download, and as you see... zero. It's hard to upload to someone when no one downloads.
As my friends said above, we know that this may happen and we reward with seedbonus points, one per hour per torrent, which you can cash for uploaded GB rate or zap hit and runs.

Also note here, that direct downloads don't count as hit and runs, and don't even appear on your list of torrents.
So no issues really.
Now to learn more about torrents, I would ask you to spend a few minutes reading this:

Nothing else do add here, so I will close the thread, but feel free to contact admins via ticket at the top of the page if you need a follow up.
Hope it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.