Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Can Rufus create stand alone ISO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
With the more recent W11 ISOs, MS has pretty much shot down the usual by-pass to creating a MS Account. As I create my virtual machines from ISo, I guess it is time to use Rufus. When Rufus is finished, it creates an ISO, correct? Can this ISO be copied to my hard drive then used to create a virtual machine with VMware Workstation? Would be so much easier that way.

red spider

Downloaded
95.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think you can only use Rufus to make bootable usb's not the other way around? Unless im forgetting something.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You are confused.. Use rufus to mount the iso and then install on your drive.. Why is Virtual machine need then. You are confusing your self..

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
340.5 GB
Uploaded
619.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Well I have a theory that if you have a non bypass window 11 iso and if you want it to run on your virtual machine maybe you can use Rufus to bypass requirements after that all files in your flashdrive you must re-create the iso files using dism or power iso and try to run it on your virtual machine😉

ifanyonecan

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You could make a USB drive with Rufus then use Power ISO to make a bootable ISO.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am not thrilled to have a usb drive. Just something else to misplace, and I will. I was hoping after Rufus worked its magic, that it could also make the result as a bootable Iso, but guess not. So I was trying a workaround. I downloaded VMware Workstation 17 (thanks for this) so the TPM and secure boot were already solved. Then I tried installing Windows 11, both 21H1 and also 22H2, both totally untouched. I totally disconnected the internet before starting. When it came time to make a Microsoft account I kept on clicking "next" before I entered anything. Must have played that game 15 times at least but the install finally gave up and allowed a local account to be made. Maybe Microsoft can't do anything about this fix. Some people don't have internet, and not allowing them to finish the install would cause an uproar.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Erobbins ok tell me why do you want to make a dvd with W11 ISOs ???
the normal why we ALL use are to make / use rufus or another program to make a mem stick :)
that is the simply and normal way to use and install a windows version :)
just like or BOSS @Uncle Mac🤠 say :)
So do that and try it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.