Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Cake OS-10 19H1 1903 : Storm Breaker & TECH Aura

alap4m

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
119.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Amazing Release. Very Tempted.

Adding PhotoShop is Great.

Please add Office 2019 x64 Pre-Activated. This will make the Release Complete for ALL Purposes. Video and Audio Editors also need MS Office Programs Right :)

Arctic_Smith

Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I like this build a lot.....if you could make a slim build with autounattended .xml fixed and possibly MS Office 2019..... it would be even sweeter.

Most slim builds usually have more than enough taken out....their should be a poll or something so the builders know what stuff we use and don't use.....sorry, just realized these are builds you guys build for yourselves and you share....and we do appreciate too...I guess a full build isn't that bad.....just got to figure out what to disable in services..... Thanks for sharing :)

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (10)
Member for 5 years
Amazing Release. Very Tempted.

Adding PhotoShop is Great.

Please add Office 2019 x64 Pre-Activated. This will make the Release Complete for ALL Purposes. Video and Audio Editors also need MS Office Programs Right :)
Will think about it. Ask @TECH Aura About MS Office 2019 Because it's size is also big so that we need to compress it. So we will work on it if a build is required and i will ask him.
I like this build a lot.....if you could make a slim build with autounattended .xml fixed and possibly MS Office 2019..... it would be even sweeter.

Most slim builds usually have more than enough taken out....their should be a poll or something so the builders know what stuff we use and don't use.....sorry, just realized these are builds you guys build for yourselves and you share....and we do appreciate too...I guess a full build isn't that bad.....just got to figure out what to disable in services..... Thanks for sharing :)

So from my next build, a poll will be conducted so wait for it.

@TECH Aura @Storm Breaker Are Windows Updates Working?

BTW Nice Build. Thanks!

Yes Windows Update Works in this build

maybe game servers are not updated or this 1903 does not support all games... especially online games... MPB slim, MPB Pure and Elegant for gaming RS5 stripped down to ultra slim work fine... i am not comparing just voicing what i experience and no offence whatsoever... i will give you one game and try CROSSFIRE and see what remedy can be done. hope you understand me mate. and this will be a very excellent OS.. thanks...

So i will check it out and tell you so am busy on my new build so let me give the avg fps of each and every game in the new and upcoming build and screenshots will be added

I have merged your 2 replies.. You must stop making individual replies when its so easy to group replies into one reply..

Yup i will do it

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i'll try-it, work very good

Jackll

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Everybody do a great job that the community appreciates and congratulates. but I use more for editing and rendering the computer, and as Windows_10_Gamer_Edition_2018 I have not yet met. Probably that windows is very optimized, I do not know how, for many fps, because it works great, it also makes small files on mkv h265 and does not overwhelm the processor extraordinarily. Can you tell me how he did that?

vegetatrunks

Downloaded
216.6 GB
Uploaded
105.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
absolutely perfect release it has everything i needed , just i cannot add my bluetooth speaker ... it doesnt finds in search , can u please help

Arctic_Smith

Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Here is a start, I checked out Dragoon X 10 Slim.....I didn't even know what 80% of the stuff that was taken out actually does, but I did put down these few things that I think I might want to keep in your builds....

Last edited by a moderator:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Arctic_Smith i removed the spoiler !!
why copying the programs that are remove from the build ??
it is standing in the thread :)

Last edited:

Arctic_Smith

Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I only list some of the programs that where removed from Dragoon X Slim to show that they are some relevant programs I can use and for the next build to possibly keep them in. No biggy, you do what's best, they are only suggestions.

this was only for suggesting that not so much to take out of slim builds, as you can see Cake OS has nothing removed, just suggestions for slim builds.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Arctic_Smith then only write "like in the programs that are removed " that is way shorter :)

MuhdSafwan

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks to Storm Breaker & TECH Aura
for your hardwork. best modded OS ever. run fast on my i3 laptop. but for low spec laptop Cake OS seem not suitable. a little bit feel heavy as modded OS. so for low spec laptop such as Celeron or Pentium Metro XP Windows 10 Pro RS5 1809.17763.107 : Storm Breaker & TECH Aura
are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. running fast. free error :*

jim morales

Banned
Downloaded
40.6 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks! I'm Gonna Try this in my new build gaming PC

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hello anyone can confirm using this OS is that posible to make restore the created backup using EaseUs Todo Backup?
Some OS are not able to load the boot linux of backup software. Please anyone can confirm? THank you.

yohanju

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
106.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice work sir . thank you and Keep up the good work :)

ashwanibhatti

Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
40.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
So Nice Look !~

Celco