Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem BSOD SCREEN

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sir Whenever i am scanning my whole system BSOD screen appear i am using bitdefender total security and today i use malwarebytes it also causes BSOD screen there is no problem in scanning custom drives or custom folder it only arises when i use full system scan And there is no BSOD screen when i used full system scan using bitdefender rescue environment option

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
BSODs can be caused by 100s of things so we need a screenshot to see the exact error code or tell us that error code.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sir it always shows different BSOD error folder.sys and kernal and stop and start count i dont take the screenshot i am scanning again i will take photo this time

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
BSODs can be caused by 100s of things so we need a screenshot to see the exact error code or tell us that error code.
i scan this time it shows stop code : KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Malware bytes is no more working ...
it can't download the update anymore .
so it can be that that is giving you this BSOD screen because it is blocking.

second wat error code is it showing ?
take a picture with your smart phone and post it here :)
otherwise type the code in google and see wat you need to do :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
i scan this time it shows stop code : KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
What I was suspecting. This is a data/memory corruption type of error. In general, it means the kernel detected some data that it uses, are getting corrupted. It's most likely bad RAM/hardware or in some rare cases a problem with a device driver. If your CPU is also overheating it can cause this. That could also explain why you see the error when you scan, cause the scan it selfs makes the CPU and RAM work hard, and so the error appears.

Please note here that when we say hardware it can be anything. If the power supply gives the wrong voltage, or if the laptop overheats, the RAM will seem faulty but it may not be.
The only way to make sure is to use spare parts, one by one and repeat the tests till you find what is causing it.

Before checking the hardware, If you can try the same tests from a live Windows PE just to exclude that is not a software-based issue from your Windows? If the PE scan works fine, there is something wrong with your Installation.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try scanning your system with a boot cd / usb antivirus. If it completes the scan without blue then it points to some issue with windows / installed software /drivers. If it finds a virus that may be your issue. If it blues then it's likley ram /drive / overheating as Cylar says. There are many bootable antivirus to choose from, perhaps one different to your regular av might also be a good idea.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What I was suspecting. This is a data/memory corruption type of error. In general, it means the kernel detected some data that it uses, are getting corrupted. It's most likely bad RAM/hardware or in some rare cases a problem with a device driver. If your CPU is also overheating it can cause this. That could also explain why you see the error when you scan, cause the scan it selfs makes the CPU and RAM work hard, and so the error appears.

Please note here that when we say hardware it can be anything. If the power supply gives the wrong voltage, or if the laptop overheats, the RAM will seem faulty but it may not be.
The only way to make sure is to use spare parts, one by one and repeat the tests till you find what is causing it.

Before checking the hardware, If you can try the same tests from a live Windows PE just to exclude that is not a software-based issue from your Windows? If the PE scan works fine, there is something wrong with your Installation.
SIr nothing is overheating i test ram and the temperature of all my components is under 55 degree Celsius i uses the rescue environment scan in bitdefender option which scan whole system in boot but there is no BSOD screen but when i used scan during login it shows that error

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Try scanning your system with a boot cd / usb antivirus. If it completes the scan without blue then it points to some issue with windows / installed software /drivers. If it finds a virus that may be your issue. If it blues then it's likley ram /drive / overheating as Cylar says. There are many bootable antivirus to choose from, perhaps one different to your regular av might also be a good idea.
Sir can u suggest free antivirus so i can scan in boot

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ESET SysRescue, Kaspersky Rescue disk. If you have a cd /dvd drive then it's best to use a bootable cd /dvd as it can not become infected itself. Many antivirus are becoming very agressive and causing problems, especially if they conflict with windows security anti-tamper settings etc. I find the ESET endpoint on here to be good.