Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Big thank you and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallador

Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello guys, I'm tallador. I just want to say big thank you for keeping team os up and running to all folk around here.
Also, I'd like to ask a simple question. So far, I've downloaded 2 win10 iso files. I understand that in order to keep downloading stuff you have to have good ratio of download and upload. That being said, I kept both of my torrents up for seeding for at least 2 weeks and managed to upload third of size (maybe even less) of what I've downloaded. Any idea of how I can boost my ratio? Thanks in advance.

Tallador

Hawkeye

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
theres no way off boosting you uploading speed this is down to your ISP

also depending on how many people are actually downloading the files, just keep them seeding so you no your ratio will not go bad

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hello guys, I'm tallador. I just want to say big thank you for keeping team os up and running to all folk around here.
Also, I'd like to ask a simple question. So far, I've downloaded 2 win10 iso files. I understand that in order to keep downloading stuff you have to have good ratio of download and upload. That being said, I kept both of my torrents up for seeding for at least 2 weeks and managed to upload third of size (maybe even less) of what I've downloaded. Any idea of how I can boost my ratio? Thanks in advance.

Tallador
Keep seeding and look for newest releases when they come.. Your ratio is fine so keep it up:rock:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11389 (11389)
Member for 8 years

Tallador
Keep seeding more than two weeks. For as long as you can. The longer the better. :)

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11389 (11389)
Member for 8 years