Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Betternet VPN Premium version 5.3.0.433 REVISED -=TeamOS=-

Jimmy B

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Brill little VPN. Nice and fast. Works perfect with the Virginmedia Hub 3 which is a bloody nightmare to set up for VPN software

Raiho

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
still buggy.... tried 5.20, after the installation there is no files in the folder lol.

mister242

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
The program does not work after install and run it, when I choose a server tells me to repair the program, but I've tried to fix it multiple times and remains the same.

difrag

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
33.9 GB
Ratio
Apps for Windows, macOS X, iOS, and Android;
What does that mean as far as Apps for macOS? I've installed this on my main computer and it works great, thank you for all your efforts. I also have a Macbook Pro running Mojave which I haven't been able to find any similar fully working VPN apps yet, except the free ones. Anyways, I'm still confused with that statement about Apps for macOS even though the app is for Windows only.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.9 TB
Ratio
What does that mean as far as Apps for macOS? I've installed this on my main computer and it works great, thank you for all your efforts. I also have a Macbook Pro running Mojave which I haven't been able to find any similar fully working VPN apps yet, except the free ones. Anyways, I'm still confused with that statement about Apps for macOS even though the app is for Windows only.
Forget it! From official webpages was copied! This is only for Windows!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
just saved me alot of time............ THanks like a ton.

adityayadav

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Still Buggy Software

Ty For Upload But Not working Properly Only Version 5.2 is last working Software

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
got some probs.. (though its fast) but even at indian's server, my ip is of us.