Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Best WIN11 build for security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proveritkos

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Hey guys!

What's the best build listed on TeamOs from your point of view in regards to security, but not sacrificing overall performance?

The file size is not an issue at all (light builds are too light sometimes :(, just want maximum win 11 telemetries etc disabled, but Win11 still running at its best.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
We dont do recomendations as all of our modders are good at what they do and we can't single out one of them, let alone the fact that there is no "best". What is best for me, might not be for you.. and vice versa.
Most custom builds have telemetry removed, even tho telemetry is not exactly spying but I don't want to get into that, unlike Untouched builds which have everything os, so look at the latest custom builds and decide and test on your own, which might be best for you.

proveritkos

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
is not exactly spying

so is "spying" option removed posted on teamos forums? or is it forbidden to post such versions here for my understanding?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I meant telemetry is not the same as spying. Anyway, all custom builds have telemetry removed which is what you care.

proveritkos

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
which is what you care

thank you! I care to have all "security" options from microsoft removed, that's why I was making separate thread

hamabe

: It's that time again : ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„ (>ļ¹<) ļ½„ļ¾Ÿļ½”
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You can see each custom builds as to what has been removed and who will be using them.

If you need security, spend on a VPN service or Antivirus software.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Anyway, there is nothing more to say, I wish you the best of luck with your windows build, and remember, windows here are "free" so if one won't work, something else will.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.