Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked best pc enhancer software for old photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi !
The problem is that i'm confused about some PC image enhancer software.
let me clear my point.
i installed an app from play store ( Remini ). as you know that is not free so i googled for image enhancer and there was a lot of software.
i looked topaz lab too. but confusion is that which software is best from (Remini) in performance. if you not have experience with topaz lab then suggest me alter.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
To paraphrase a famous quote
"It's not the tools that you have faith in - tools are just tools. They work, or they don't work. It's people you have faith in or not."

No matter what the marketing department of any company says, there is no tool to do a perfect job, or even a good enough job, unless what is asked is very simple. If there was one, everyone would be using it. Let us start with the basics tho. What you are looking for, based on your title, is not image enchantment software but rather photo restoration software. Tho they sound the same, they have a different function. Topaz for example is a great tool for image enhancement, for adjusting colors and adding effects like sun rays and modify skies and whatnot, but it will do poorly on digital restoration of old photos. Apart from that, photos that were edited with an automated app, after a while tend to look the same as the number of automatic effects is the same.

Apart from some basic functions (auto balance, contrast, etc), a lot of digital restoration happens by hand (or should I say by mouse) and observation. My suggestion would be to use photoshop as I can personally vouch for its capabilities and find and follow tutorials on youtube on how to digitally restore old photos. It will take you a while (but not as long as you may think) but the results will 100% satisfy you compared to something automated. You can even move to other, more advanced restoration techniques like colorizing black and white or sepia photos.

Your other option would be to google for image restoration software, read what they do and offer, and see if we have them here. Since most of the software will be here and for "free" you can actually download and test them yourself. make sure your PC has the specs cause some software can be very demanding.

Hope it helped

Last edited:

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
my suggestions to give a try are
1. Luminar 4 ( AI Skin & Portrait Enhancer )
2. Aurora HDR ( Quantum HDR Engine technology )
3. Topaz Studio (Sharpen AI technology)
4. Photolemur (advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence)

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much you (both ?) for reply.
and now it is clear as @Cyler siad "Tools are just tools".
Again Thanks

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much you (both ?) for reply.
and now it is clear as @Cyler siad "Tools are just tools".
Again Thanks
can we close the thread ,, are you satisfied ? if so let us know so that we can close the thread

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
It's all gone quiet.
Thread locked.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Cyler well sayed , it is not the program that make the good photos but the photographer that is taking the good / fine pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.