Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Bat to exe need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulfly2005

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi,

I am seeking help with converting one or more bat files to an exe format. I have attempted to use the Advanced Bat to Exe Converter, but the resulting exe file cannot run on other PCs and prompts me to obtain a license. On the other hand, when I use the Bat To Exe Converter, every PC I try to run the resulting file on flags it as a virus and deletes it, even if the bat file is just a simple text output.

I would appreciate any advice or assistance to successfully convert the bat files to exe without encountering these issues. Thank you.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
You can convert a bat file to exe with the use of a program or not.
If the Advanced Bat to exe converter didn't work for you just try another one.
There are many ways out there and the most of them they have a guide step by step.
The only you have to do is Google it "convert the bat files to exe"

Nic410

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
...most of these b2e, all they do is decompress the file and run it in a temp folder. Compress with winRar and create an EXE out of it. Now, signing the software will help over time. But why a batch file ?, what does it do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.