Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Avoiding AV for G Drive users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Good morning,

I was just going to pass this by mods, and see if we can do anything about it.
We all know Medicines, and such are detected as viruses, at some point. I have recently been getting a LOT of emails from Google Drive, where I store my stuff, about files that are "violating" malware policy, that are from downloads in the group.
My suggestion would be to have all Medicines and such, in an encrypted 7 zip archive, with the password inside the post, or even better, simply using teamos as the password.
This way, Google can't read the files, and throw up error messages or terms of service violations, for any of us that actually hang on to software until we need it.

Charles

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Good to mention that but its an old trick
Anyway thanks for sharing buddy some don't know that

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good idea. But personally, I don't use elGoog - or any of their products if I can help it.
Nice trick tho... :)
:clap:

BakonGamez

Downloaded
35.3 GB
Uploaded
241.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Good idea. But personally, I don't use elGoog - or any of their products if I can help it.
Nice trick tho... :)
:clap:
what do you use if not google?

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
what do you use if not google?
Startpage. (I know it uses goog for the results, but it doesn't allow the data mining aspects and the recording of searches.).

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Well, more and more recent releases are being tagged as Malicious by Google / GSuite.
It's unlimited storage, but I don't want to lose my account due to Malicious files.
I may end up having to setup encrypted drives, using Rclone to keep Google's prying eye out, but that makes downloading the files, away from my personal setup a chore.
It all looks like garbage to Google, since it is all encrypted, but I'd rather have something easy done on the TeamOS side, to just encrypt the "malicious files" with a password using 7 zip. I suggest this, because many of the files that are popping up as malicious, like the DVD Cloner app, were uploaded as 7 zip files to start with, so why not encrypt them to start with?

Just a suggestion.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I would never store torrented files in the cloud encrypted or not, especially on G-Drive nearly everything I do is linked to my Google account. I have a 1 TB portable backup drive for that which I update every so often when updates are available or a newer version is released.

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I don't think Storing Illegal Content on google drive which is connected to your G.mail and everything else is Smart it's something i would NEVER do. Like others mentioned above i Trust Google so Little i don't even use google Search instead i use startpage. I wouldn't want illegal stuff connected to my Personal information in the Cloud (out of my Control) if they LOCKED your google drive to use as EVEIDENCE against you... you would be Helpless. I am sure they have master Encryption keys to Decrypt it or do anything they want.

I Believe Google uses Cookies to link all your g.mail/google/y.outube accounts together internally. Because when i login to google it also logs me into y.outube and g.mail and everything so it's all connected through Cookies linking them together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.