Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Autodesk AutoCAD 2023.1.1 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
QUyKwg.png

2e0do.png

Description
Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.

AutoCAD 2023 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing.
Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.

System requirements
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
CPU:Basic:2.5–2.9 GHz processor / Recommended:3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors:Supported by the application
RAM:8 GB / Recommended: 16 GB
Display Resolution
Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Disk space:6.0 GB

Windows x64 | Languages: English, Russian | File size: 2.8 GB

2eYoK.png

QgZ1cH.png

2eGaV.png

Mount or burn ISO to USB.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    11 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    f60963a384354f7cc1cb0efcec2299b2c236ec0e
  • Loading…

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
We need a better Medicines than before, as the issue of the license comes back all of the time.
I already blocked the software + EXE files + host file and the issue returns from time to time...

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the updated version @Mr. Spacely , really enjoy your work and effort with this share.:)

oxygenio

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
82.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for sharing

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi @guandms , Check the homepage support and use this expression:

"License checkout timed out. What do you want to do?" when launching Autodesk 2020 or newer software on Windows​

it gives detailed information on this issue, Good Luck :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
We need a better Medicines than before, as the issue of the license comes back all of the time.
I already blocked the software + EXE files + host file and the issue returns from time to time...
How can you make this comment when not even completed yet? >>

Last edited:

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Got the 'License checkout timed out' message with immediate CAD shut down a few days ago (earlier CAD share from Mr. Spacely, TY! btw) . Launched the Services ap and scrolled to 'Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service' to check status. In my case it was still running which seemed weird if it was in fact 'timed out'. Disabled the service, waited a minute and restarted it. Reopened CAD without an issue since. Not sure what caused it or why it worked, so ymmv.

Thanks OP, appreciate the share!

Last edited:

prakashsinghavi

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
115 GB
Uploaded
356.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for sharing ,.

home_m

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The best software for CAD, I will try asp. Thanks for sharing.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely, thank you for this useful update,
already seeding for other members too!... :D

ZeusMongi

Downloaded
54.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this. Added for Seeding.. Installed it and hopefully Licensed Issue is fix :D

*Sad to say licensed issue is still here tho.

Last edited:

ZeusMongi

Downloaded
54.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Got the 'License checkout timed out' message with immediate CAD shut down a few days ago (earlier CAD share from Mr. Spacely, TY! btw) . Launched the Services ap and scrolled to 'Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service' to check status. In my case it was still running which seemed weird if it was in fact 'timed out'. Disabled the service, waited a minute and restarted it. Reopened CAD without an issue since. Not sure what caused it or why it worked, so ymmv.

Thanks OP, appreciate the share!
i still have the licensed issue and i tried working this one. but i get another licensed error. any more solutions for this one?

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i still have the licensed issue and i tried working this one. but i get another licensed error. any more solutions for this one?
Check google for CAD app conflicts. CAD is sensitive to some 3rd party SW and AV settings that can affect operation (i.e., Avast AV, CCleaner, Norton, etc). Also consider licensing file may have gotten corrupted so a clean uninstall and re-install program may fix it. And make sure CAD.exe and the license file(s) are firewalled. If in doubt block it. No expert here, usually have to try a few different things a couple times just to get it fixed once. Good luck wid it.

ahmed kawan

Downloaded
141.2 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
spical thank team OS for this program .... Thank you again for up date Teams OS ..... THANK ... THANK .... THANK TEAM OS

Mofareq

Downloaded
64.7 GB
Uploaded
98.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
not activated :rolleyes:
thanks for your efforts

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
64.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
many thanks Mr. Spacely will try this and hoping will work

polengtohoy

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still learning about the installation process this installer gives me an idea :h: thank you again!

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The dreaded License Time Out has returned. Have various files fire walled as noted by other generous users (every idea helps, TY!). Did the Services check several times with the license server running each time. Disabled and restarted made no diff. Each CAD re-start would get the License message and shut down. Re-pathing to the license file was not recognized. Changed the License daemon file IP to one found on the net. CAD changed it back. Updated the software and re-applied the p@tch, no love.

Did a complete uninstall with Revo and re-installed program with p@tch. Have started CAD multiple times over a couple days and things seem to be working well. Sheesh :p!

namchimung

Downloaded
52.1 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THANK YOU .... THANK ... THANK .... THANK TEAM OS

dnquang114