Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Artistic OS

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
893.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I dont see anything listed. Does GamePass work?

kingking123

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
38.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nicely done thank you, gonna try this

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I dont see anything listed. Does GamePass work?
What you mean?
Have you checked at description?

saintjejemon

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
75.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I would like to say thanks for this release, it was awesome. But there's this problem I encountered that I cannot run 7tsp (the icon pather program) on this one. I use the latest release they had (v0.6 2019) and it always says that the program only works on Windows 7 even it supposed to run on Windows 11 (maybe from stock ISO installations.) Did program compatibility (run with previous versions of Windows,) installed .NET 3.5 and still the problem persists. Do you have any idea what's going on and how to make it run?

Also, do you have any recommended alternatives to 7tsp for changing Windows icons if all else fails?

Thanks.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I would like to say thanks for this release, it was awesome. But there's this problem I encountered that I cannot run 7tsp (the icon pather program) on this one. I use the latest release they had (v0.6 2019) and it always says that the program only works on Windows 7 even it supposed to run on Windows 11 (maybe from stock ISO installations.) Did program compatibility (run with previous versions of Windows,) installed .NET 3.5 and still the problem persists. Do you have any idea what's going on and how to make it run?

Also, do you have any recommended alternatives to 7tsp for changing Windows icons if all else fails?

Thanks.
This is an issue from 7tsp, it had happened to me.
Have a look at virtualcustom website.
If I will find anything I let you know.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
@saintjejemon
If you encounter an error message stating, "Sorry, 7tsp only works with Windows Se7en!" then proceed with the steps below, otherwise move on to step number 3.
This is only applicable to WIndows 10 builds.
Right click on 7TSP GUI & select properties.
Under the Compatibility tab check the 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:' box
From the dropdown menu select Windows 7 & click Apply.

3)Click on Add A Custom Pack & select your desired 7TSP compatible pack. For any Windows 10 builds, you must make sure the icon pack you are attempting to install
is compatible & compiled specifically for that build.