Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Any suggestion for Pdf Compressor tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan.rashid

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
576 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I found "smallpdf" but couldnt find its pro version.
free version could not compress much.
any other suggestion?

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wondershare PDFelement have a build in compress tool.
There are and separate pdf compress tools like NX Power Lite.

Last edited:

farhan.rashid

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
576 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wondershare PDFelement have a build in compress tool.
Thanks. I guess i found a better tool, PDFZilla
We can close the thread

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks. I guess i found a better tool, PDFZilla
We can close the thread
There are a lot of pdf compressor here at Teamos, check out the "Document Tools" of the Torrent Listings. Or, you can search for "Pdf Compressor", just be sure to click on the little "G" for the full list.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Just for information's sake, there is no better or worse tool. All tools use the same 2 ways to reduce file size. Resolution scaling is one factor and image type/compression (Jpg/png) for images is the other. What changes are the default settings and the quality that each tool uses. So some set the compression rate to 20% some to 80% and so they seem like they offer greater compression but at the cost of inferior quality. The same happens with the resolution that can scale from 72 dpi for view, to 200-300 (or more) dpi for print, and so on. If every pdf tool uses the same settings, they will output the same size and that is because those are set by Adobe in order for PDFs to be able to be used by anyone and on any device.

Now some tools allow this to happen easier some harder, some can do it at one document per time some can do batch compression and that's the only thing that really matters.

At the request of the OP, the thread will close, and thank you all for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.