Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked any AI colorizers similar to online ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Was just checking out online AI colorizers. Results are good, lower resolution is free, but if you want a higher resolution you got to pay. Does anyone know of dedicated software that does this? There are probably other programs that might include colorization, I am looking for something similar to IMG2Go (online).

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Was doing a lot of searchs, Photo Glory sounds good. And it is here in Teamos. Going to download now.

Edited: DL and installed. Works really well. Did a b/w photo of the well-known Russian Arabian Palas. Perfect, couldn't be better. Then tried the b/w of *Aramus owned by Wayne Newton. The horse itself (beautiful grey) and the grass (proper green) were excellent. The sky was rather green. Tried retouching by painting over, but my shaky hands aren't cut out for things like this. Also setting colors gives 10 dozen choices. There is a tutorial, so maybe I can find out what those dots are that appear when retouching.
Photo Glory is definitely a keeper, will continue using it.

Edited again: I am liking Photo Glory more and more. As I include captions on my pictures, and also want a small file size for the web, Photo Glory gives the clearest text yet.
I have found that using Topaz Photo AI early on really helps the final result, saving as png. Some of the jpegs I start with are really fuzzy, but Topaz really does a good job on them, smooth but better than fuzzy. I discovered that after colorizing in Photo Glory, I can choose from various color film effects where I can just choose one I like, click, and done. Then I add text and export to png.

Then open the png file in Photo Rar, resize to 610 or so and the result is 30k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.