Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent AMS Photomontage 1.31 (Repack & Portable) >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
QfG5Sg.jpg

AMS PhotoMONTAZH (Repack & Portable) is a photo editor with support for layers. You can master professional face retouching, combine multiple images, remove unwanted objects, replace the background and improve the quality of your shots.
Contains 180+ objects and textures, modern filters and 3D LUTs. You can make tone and lighting corrections automatically or manually.

The main features of the program:

High-quality photo montage - you can glue several photos together, change the background and add interesting objects: the moon, rainbow, lightning, snow, various flashes.
Natural face retouching - get rid of skin imperfections, highlight the cheekbones and emphasize the depth of the look with the help of brushes. You can experiment with makeup.
Create illustrations from scratch - change the size, pressure and feathering of the brush to get realistic shadows or draw every hair on the character's head.
Professional Color Correction - Correct tone and lighting on curves. Use filters to improve quickly. You can make color correction on each layer.

QfGHx5.png

How to change the language:
1. Once you've installed the program it will be in Russian only with no Preference or options button to change it to whatever you want.
2. I found a work around.
3. close the program

Now we change the Language:
1. Right click on the desktop icon to locate where it has been installed like below
QfGCR3.png

2. go to the folder and double click it
3 find the translations folder and double click on it to open it see picture below
QfGbxM.png

4. Once inside the translations folder you will see 1 folder called (app) and approximatelty 30 files called (qt_.qm)files <--- those are language files.
I've pointed out the english one I used, see picture below.
QfGNEE.png

5. Now copy the qt_.qm file which has your language and paste it into the (app) folder where you will see 1 file called (ru.qm)... see picture below
QfGpPd.png

6. Now what I did next was, I right clicked on the ru.qm file and hit cut... then pasted it onto my desktop just in case I need to put it back.
7. Now to back to the (app) folder and rename the qt_en.qm file to be simply en.qm like I did mine, see the picture below

8. Now the (app) folder should look like this below
QfGRI8.png

Then you can delete the ru.qm on your desktop if all went well! :)

Read the Read-Me's supplied

Language: Russian but--> (see spoiler for how-to change Language)

File Size: 89.9 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit only)

QuJDZc.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash: