Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Algoriddim djay Pro 5.1.3 macOS>>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Q6imBn.png

djay - DJ App & AI Mixer. djay Pro’s all-new, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including live production tools, four decks, high-definition waveforms, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to reinvent your DJ sets.

Welcome to djay Pro! Algoriddim’s acclaimed DJ software and winner of multiple Apple Design Awards has been rebuilt from the ground up using groundbreaking technology – NEURAL MIX™ 2.0, Crossfader Fusion™, Fluid Beatgrid™.

djay Pro’s all-new, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including advanced mixing tools, four decks, high-definition waveforms, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to reinvent your DJ sets.

In-App Purchases: Full Version - included

*** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application.

Q6i6cq.png

Q6iV4Q.png

Q6iD7W.jpeg

Q6iXqh.jpeg

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multi Language

File Size: 323 MB

Minimum Requirements:

macOS 10.15 or later

All Credits to: tntreloaded

Q04X1d.jpeg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    0ed350fdc82815d5801c3a92b2631c34c4ba9268
  • Loading…

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I love the look of this.. :) Do you think there is a 'fully functional' Windows version out there somewhere? I had a look through my normal channels, but no luck after searching..

If it's not about it's no problem. ;)

I'll get this and seed it for the community anyway... (I rarerly work with Macs, but it may prove to be handy for a client..).

Thank you for your share vdogeek!! Excellent stuff as always!!

Cheers!!
(Like)